Is this type of thigh gap gross?

I kinda have a thigh gap but its not exactly what you imagine when you think thigh gap. When i put my feet together I have a little triangle gap near my crotch and then my thighs only meet a little at the fullest part of my thighs, and then the gap continues from my mid thigh all the way down. Is that gross?

I think thigh gaps and thighs that fully touch are pretty but mine are like neither.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got that little triangle thing right below my crotch too, that's completely normal. Lots of girls have it

What Guys Said 6

• I can't picture it:P but im not gonna ask for a pic either, not because I think its gross I just don't wanna look like a perv lol. but I mean a gap is a gap, what can be so gross about a gap? :P

• Some people say gaps or lack of gaps are gross

• Well the same people don't say they like both. Some people say they gaps are gross and some people say thighs that rub together are gross. I never really hear anyone say they like something that's between the two.

• i honestly dont even know why people stay fixated on those details of a girl :P its just really pointless. a girl is more than thigh gaps

• Thigh gaps are overrated, but not gross.

A lack of thigh gaps isn't gross either.

Seriously, don't worry about it.

• It be gross, could be not so gross. It's a matter of opinion really. What matters is what your opinion. Whether you think it's gross or not, you're right.

• that type is actually sounds really attractive just how u describe it. but im just wondering, do you think the very upper part of your inner thighs jiggle cuz of that?

• Without a picture I doubt I could understand. And thank goodness another thigh gap question. It honestly has been a while.

• You don't read much do you?

• Hmm that's funny because other people understood it just fine so there goes your assumption

• You are starting fights with half the people here and surely no one could draw your "thigh gap" from this description. Again you could be fat, anorexic or have a weird shape. Where in the question did you describe that? You could be just str8 up ugly (which at this point is a given).

• Clearly, you should share a picture so we can see :p

I can't imagine it being ugly, quite honestly.

What Girls Said 4

• It doesn't matter, thigh gaps are some shit girls made up that no one cares about, love yourself the way you are.

• I promise your thighs are not gross.

• Sounds similar to my legs. As long as you're taking care of yourself don't worry about it:)

• Good lord, what does it matter if it's pretty or not? Thigh gaps or no thigh gaps are dictated by your skeleton. Your mothaf*cking bones. Unless you want to saw off your pelvic bones or parts of your femur, stop obsessing over what you can't change.

• Actually I can change it with weight loss and weight gain.

• @catcobain you clearly can't read because in no way did I complain, I'm simply describing something and asking for opinions. I'm not going to shut up but what you can do is not read my question and comments if you're so pressed about it.

@Opinion Owner I have the body type that can have a gap if I loose weigh. I just don't have it right now because I'm a bit thick.

• Look, all I'm saying is thigh gaps aren't gross, and not having a thigh gap isn't gross either. Usually, you can't target weight loss in specific areas of your body, because fat is distributed differently in people; you can lose weight from your boobs, your butt, and not end up losing weight in your midsection or thighs. Don't jeopardize your health for the sake of superficial beauty. If you don't have the required hip shape, no amount of weight loss is going to give you a thigh gap. And obsessing over such an insignificant thing is pretty pointless.