Tattoo time. I'm thinking to get some. What are some tattoos you have and can you share?

So i'm thinking to get some tattoos to cover some scars.
Some people like their tattoos to mean something, some simply have them cause they like them. Thinking to get some inspiration
How many do you have, where and do they mean something? if you can post pics of the tattoos (only) that would be great (don't know if GAG allows it though)
If you don't have any and want to get one what is it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a few and will be getting more in the future. My first tattoo that I got is on my right foot. It's a black and blue nautical star along with six other stars and gray wash shading. My second is on my left ankle and it's a day of the dead owl. My third is behind my left ear and it's the Juggernog emblem from Call of Duty zombies. My fourth is a great horned owl feather on my right wrist. My fifth tattoo is "Stay Strong" in my mother's handwriting around the owl feather on my wrist. My sixth tattoo is two swallows together with a banner that says "True Love Always." on my outer right forearm. Then my seventh and most recent tattoo are lyrics from a Celtic lullaby and it says "May there always be angels to watch over you, to guide you each step of the way, to guard you and keep you safe from all harm." on my inner left forearm. All my tattoos have significance but the most meaningful one to me is the lyrics. My father is in law enforcement, I have a brother in Afghanistan, and a brother in law in the military, that could possible end up there as well so that's why it means so much.

What Girls Said 4

• I have a garden like art piece on my back that has the words "everyday is a new life, seize it... Live it..." & there is a butterfly coming out of it. It's from just under my armpit - to the middle of my back and down to just over my hip...

Only regret - I would have gotten it smaller lol I want more but it is hard getting things that coordinate with it sense it is so large. go big or go home right? Hahah

• And the meaning is driven from my past and hardship that has been overcome - because honestly , every day is a new life - new opportunity - new mercy laid before us.

• yeah, smaller would have been better i guess. But i bet it looks great though.

• I got la fleur-de-lys, the Maya sun and the Thai greeting on my shoulder when I was in Bangkok because it's a lot cheaper to get that done in some other countries. La fleur-de-lys represents my French identity, the Maya sun, my life in Mexico, my love for the culture, and the Thai greeting represents one of my stays abroad. I need sth that represents Brazil for next time (capoeira or o Cristo Redentor).

• I dont have any yet, (due to being broke and underage) but i plan to get a realistic fox wraping around my right arm, with its muzzle on my hand. On my left hand, right underneath the middle finger, i plan to get a deer head with its antlers going up the two fingers beside it. I'll also probably also get a quote on the side of my body, and an anchor somewhere.

• I have one tattoo on my rib cage it's a quote I made and a motto I live by.
    I am planning to get another one on my side going to my back it's gonna say breathe and have a quilt pen on the period and the pen feathers will turn into birds and I think I'm going to add music notes. It's not a clear image but I think it's gonna be nice.

What Guys Said 0