Guys and Gals: Are scarfs a good look for girls?

So the question is pretty self explanatory...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a scar fiend especially in the winter. I have 12 of them. Their just bomb looking if you know how to pair them up with the right jacket and the different style to tie them in.

• Its like the finishing piece in the winter.

In France, these mini scarf called Foulard are very popular.

What Guys Said 7

• scarfs are always stylish. unless its 100+ degrees out

• They can look very cute and pretty on some girls. But only wear them if it's chilly or cold out.

• Sure why not? Don't just wear one for the style, wear for the function.

• Depends on the scarf and how it is worn, but they usually look good.

• Yes they can make her look good and really stylish with the right outfit.

• no. scarves suck.

• They can butttt, I never saw the point in them (yes, to cover the neck/hickeys) buttttt, what really is the point?

What Girls Said 5

• It really depends on what type they are and how you wear it. Thin long (colorful) scarfs you wear to add something extra to your outfit screams safistication.. But those thick and cozy ones for example don't really do much with looks, they will just keep you warm. :')

• Great piece of accessory I'd say. And it can be worn so many ways, defines who u r. U cud be an executive, glamour girl, college kid, or just about anything else. U cud have ur signature style. It makes any outfit look complete. I love scarves and stoles.

• I think even if they were considered a "bad look" for girls, I'd still wear them lol.

• Sure - feminine and float-y. =)

• Scarfs always look good :) They are so versitile.., great for the fall and winter especially!