What is the go with tattoos? Attractive or unattractive?

Do you find having tattoos attractive on the opposite sex? What is too much? Covered up with tattoos from head to toe? Or some tasteful ones just here and there? GUYS: What do you think of tramp stamps?
GIRLS: Guys with tattooed sleeves? Explain.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I have a tattoo myself... so it would be hypocritical of me to think that other people having a tattoo would somehow make them unattractive, lol.
    So, I'm more or less neutral to tattoos in general. I don't think they make a person more attractive/less attractive. However, there are a few exceptions... like having a really bad tattoo. Super bad. I'm talking about a tattoo that is ugly because it was poorly made, or ugly because it's stupid. Like, don't tattoo a freaking cheeseburger on your forehead. That's stupid, and unattractive. But then again, also rare.
    And yeah, there is such a thing as having too many tattoos. When over half of your body is covered in tattoos, I consider it to be "too much" for my taste. People are allowed to get as many tattoos as they want, of course. I just personally wouldn't be into it. Tasteful ones here and there is ideal in my opinion. I'm neutral towards sleeves (again, assuming that it's not full of stupid tattoos).

What Guys Said 16

• Only in the US do women put the tramp stamp on. Eastern Europe the tramp stamp is how a pimp advertises his prostitues, with logos, such as "this ass by bruno".

If you ever go before a judge the chances of going to prison doubles because any ink means poor judgment.

Ink around the world means prison, trash, low life. Ink is the only thing in the world that speaks for you with half the people dislike you without you saying a word. Many countries which require visas for entry may denied you.

• We have females here in Australia having tramp stamps because its the in thing here.. Some companies won't hire you if you have tattoos that show out from the uniform.. They have to be hidden otherwise..
      so parkway do you find it attractive or unattractive?

• It's an instant turn off. It tends to make a girl look less classy and I prefer natural feminine girls, it sort of ruins it. I generally wouldn't look at a girl with tattoos.

Some guys like it, it'll end up being hit and miss. You'll turn lots of guys of you whereas others would like it

• in my opinion, few but well placed tattoos are sexy. and they have to mean something to her. one half sleeve is cool. no tramp stamp. shoulder tattoos are sexy. a small foot or ankle one is too. and then a wrist. anything more would be pushing it. but then again an inside joke between me and her on her inner thigh would seal the deal. i'd put a ring on it.

• to me tattoos are defacement nothing much to explain here. most tattoos especially of girls were made, when they turned the age they were allowed to have a tattoo done out of rebellion and stupidity and that is what i think about most of the tattoos. i donĀ“t like them, because i assume people who have them are not that clever (a few exceptions to that rule)

• That's right. I mean we have to understand that when we get old it will still be there. (e. g it may look like a tiger on your shoudler now, but it may look like a colourful zebra years from now)

great point..

• also obviously people know the social prejudices about tattoos and probably seek this exact controversy where ever they can, while they deny the fact, that they do and blame us for having those prejudices.

• It is attractive as long as it is tastefully done. I have seen some girls with a bunch of medium sized tattoos all over and she was amazingly beautiful and sexy looking.

• I don't like them for people I know, but find them attractive for 'show'... on servers, for example !

• I am really not a fan of tattoos on girls. I don't think they go well on girls. So they are a turn off in my opinion.

• I know guys who get lots of tattoos.. Just not my thing. I wouldn't like the girl im dating to have one. I would be a turn off

• always unattractive, possibly a deal breaker, depending on the extent of the tattoos.

• I think that as long as the tattoo is well done, it's sexy.

• It depends on the quality, placement and size of the tattoo (s), but usually they don't increase or decrease attractiveness all that much for me. I would say that I generally like tattoos though.

• More than likely a deal breaker.

• I do not like tattoos on girls.
    I can tolerate one or two small ones in hidden areas.
    Tramp stamps have negative implications, hence the name Do not like them
    I feel that tattoos deface a girls body.

• it's really attractive as far as it isn't too wast

• Tattoos on a woman are sexy. Just keep it below the collar bone. Neck and facial tats... no. bright colorful sleeves yes. Small of back yes.. ankle, foot, wrist, shoulders, thighs... inner and or outer yes yes yes

• I hate tattoos. They only take away from a woman's beauty with no exception.

What Girls Said 7

• 1|0
    • Oh my god the guy (with too much) whoaa! That's whack! Haha yeah totally agree with you

• I actually love seeing tattoos on a guy. If he had some really cool ones on his chest, back, and arms and he's in great shape, it can look really hot. It depends on what kind of tattoos he had, though. And if they're absolutely everywhere, then it kinda looks too crowded and loses its appeal. If the sleeves are done well, then it can look really amazing, but if they're not so good, then it's not too attractive.

• In my opinion, tattoos are pretty much the sexiest things ever. The more, the better.

31.media.tumblr.com/.../...jsrXmT1rmmysao1_500.png

Yessssss.

41.media.tumblr.com/.../...fw96Pu1rlv9owo1_500.jpg

Get in my bed, right now!

• Hahaha!! (palms forehead)

• Some guys can pull it off like really well, i saw a guy whilst driving and he had the tatts every where he wore those cute black glasses (kind of like Johnny Depp, yummy) but if the guy can pull it off.. I'm basically sitting on the fence here :)

• Yeah it really just depends on the guy but I like it more often than not. It's only gross when you can tell the guy got his tats down at some cheap, sketchy parlor. Like, it's a form of permanent art so you should take the time to find a good artist.

• Guys with sleeves are pretty damn attractive. Only if the ink doesn't look like a kid drew on their arm.

• A guy with a tattooed sleeve is HOT!

• I prefer some tasteful just here and there, honestly. I personaly son't like it when they're all covered up in ink.

• I love tattoos I think they look awesome I life sleeves and chest pieces. I think tattoos are so sexy haha as long as they are done well my typical and not a stupid tribal douche tattoo. Tattoos are art on the body I love it :)