How long does it take to get rid of tan lines?

I've been wearing capris and there's a line on both my legs. I look ridiculous wearing a dress right now. any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you can always put some sun screen on and lay outside for a little bit to at least fade the tan lines. If you tan easily, this won't take long. But if you don't then it's not a vey good idea to sit and bake in the sun, so you could get some spray tan.

A trick I leanred from a magazine that I have used before is to get some bronzer or foundation and use it on the tan lines.

What Guys Said 1

• At least you have tan lines. Only those pale ghosts who don't leave the house will notice, and they don't count.

What Girls Said 3

• self tanner its a instant tan but make sure what ever kind you get you rub it in really well and try going out side aswell and staying in the sun but make sure you protect your skin! also you could just body scrubs on your legs, that gets rid of the dead skin as gross as it sounds it gets rid of your tan

• go tanning for at least a few times in the beds that should get rid of them if you are quick to tan.

• Depends on how fast you tan. If you need a quick fix just blend it with some sunless tanner.