Good stores for a skinny torso?

Alright so I'm 5'4 and weigh 97 pounds. My thighs/hips/butt are actually on the bigger side compared to my torso so it's not pants I need.
I can never find tight fitting shirts that aren't crop tops! I mean like really tight with out any extra fabric. I only have one shirt like that and I wear it too much.

I've tried Forever 21, Abercrombie and American Eagle, I can never find one that isn't baggy around the stomach slightly. Does anyone know where I can find really (and I mean really) tight shirts? It's just frustrating when there's always extra fabric that hides my waist. Thank you!

Also the one shirt I have that I like is from Urban Outfitters but I was never able to find it again. Plus I don't really want the same style since I already wear it often.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• That's because you're under weight. I don't know if any store will carry clothes that will fit you.

• I know it seems like I am but if you saw me you wouldn't think so. I actually have average sized thighs and hips. It's just my stomach that has no fat. I have a long torso which doesn't help lol.