Favorite Fashion Magazine?

Which one is good to read? Elle? Glamor? In-Style? Cosmo? or other. Which one is a really good magazine for trends and fashion? I like Glamor the most. thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nylon is probably my favorite but I also love Elle and Glamour.

What Guys Said 1

• i work at a library, I tend to see a lot more cosmo, than glamour, btw, why is it spelled glamour, isn't it supposed to be spelled glamor, or is it like "color" and "colour" where you can spell it either way, and have it mean and pronounced the same way?

What Girls Said 8

• Elle or Teen Vogue

• Nylon's my absolute favorite, and I like Teen Vogue too. For beauty, Seventeen, and I go on glamour.com a lot and it's good.

• In Style

• Haha whenever I think of that magazine I think of the show what I like about u,

Amanda: "watcha doing"

Jenny: "knitting, its in style you know"

Amanda: "yeah, whered you hear that"

Jenny: (reading an in style magazine) "in style"

hahahah

• I think Elle probably, but for teens I think seventeen is pretty good.

• I like to check out Seventeen and compare it to Glamour... then mix it up a bit :)

• I love glamour magazine becuase it has everything I like, beautiful pictures and decent articles but vouge is the best if you just like pics.

• vogue

• Elle