What is your signature color? What colors does your wardrobe consist of the most?

What is your signature color? What colors does your wardrobe consist of the most?


0|0
16|5

Most Helpful Girl

  • Maroon-green, pink-white, my current favorite's yellow, and if all else fails, black.

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

  • Signature color? Don't think I have one. Most shirts are white or black.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Black, white, blue, Gray

    0|0
    0|0
  • Black. Grey, Blue feature syrongly in my wardrobe.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Skyblue :)

    0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a signature color, but my favorite color is red

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

  • i use a lot of earth tones when i dress. thats in winter mainly tho.
    in summer i like to wear colours.
    in my wardrobe id say i have a lot of black, grey, white, dark blue and coral.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Blue and red.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a almost neon mint green/blue color pracrically everyday. It has officially become my color since I bought a mint leather jacket and matched it with everything. I might as well tradrmark it beecause everyone knows that I love that color

    0|0
    0|0
  • Greens. Lots of green. Not highlighter green, or the neon stuff. Neutrals, earthy, easy-on-the-eyes green.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose my signature colour is red because of my hair and lipstick choices. However I tend to wear only black. I think I only own about five items of clothing that aren't black.

    0|1
    0|0
  • Shades of red, mostly burgundy/wine. I've got a decent amount of navy and black, too.

    0|1
    0|0
  • mainly orange and blue haha, very bright!

    0|0
    0|0
  • black/grey

    0|0
    0|0
  • During summer my wardrobe consist mostly of bright yellow, pink and blue :)
    During winter its mostly black and blue :)

    0|0
    0|0
  • i subconsciously bought a bunch of blue shit, i was going through it yesterday an about 95% of my clothes are blue the other 5% is blacks and reds

    0|0
    0|0
  • Black, white, blue, and grey. :)

    0|0
    0|0
  • Just checked the most common color is blue.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Black

    .

    0|0
    0|0
  • Black grey purple c:

    0|0
    0|0
  • I really love red, I wish I could find more red tops.
    Fall/warm colors usually look best on me, like rust, browns, earthy greens.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...