What can I do with torn tights?

I'm one of those girls that wears tons of black tights. That being said I'm bound to rip a few here and there and I was wondering if there's anything a person can make or do with them? Usually if my clothes tear I'm able to repair them or make something else out of them. But I can't figure out what to do with my torn tights. Any one have any ideas or solutions?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think there is. What can I say, tights are tight, they will tear. Don't wear tights that are too tight.

• I don't like it when they're too tight personally. I was just wondering if there was something a person could make out of them after they're ruined. I try to reuse what I can within reason so I'm not junking up landfills you know?

• Tights tend to tear easily, and it's not always because of the tightness. When you put them on, your nails can easily rip them up, even if your nails aren't long and sharp. Tights can also easily get stuck here and there, which can also cause them to tear.
      Basically, tights are pretty delicate. Why? Because sellers want them to rip easily, so that we'll have to keep buying more. Fragile product = more $.

• www.trendylegs.com/.../ You could try and see if you could fix them.

• gift it to justin biber

What Girls Said 2

• You can use other torn tights to fix a pair by sewing a patch into the inside. Or, you can keep the tears and make it look more edgy or something. Use a sharp blade to cut patterns into them, like. Horizontal slits and then tie the pieces into bows. Use a bleach eon to draw designs into them. Use them to make a dog toy or a rug. There's a lot of things you can do :)

• maybe a "T shirt rug" www.google.com/search