Do you guys like girls wearing makeup or natural?

Just curious how much makeup even matters to guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys are going to say they don't like makeup, but most guys are ignorant on the subject (myself very much included). When we say we don't like makeup, we don't like noticeable makeup. A lot of girls wear a minor amount of makeup, and I think guys would think they were wearing makeup. Even if it's just a little eye makeup to look "awake" and "refreshed" - I think guys would prefer that but wouldn't necessarily notice that makeup was on.

That's for day to day. For nighttime, I think smoky eyes are very sexy. I even think some daring colors (blues, purples, reds, etc) can look very sexy.

It's literally the difference between night and day, I guess.

What Guys Said 16

• Female users will tell you that the best makeup is when the guy can't tell that you're wearing makeup but it actually makes you look better. While this is true, I've only seen that to be the case for foundation, with which they hide acne scars. Anything that screws with the natural sense of density in the eyebrows (let's not even talk about plucking it out into a weird looking arc, ugh), eyelashes and the skin color around the eyes (and also the lips) will make you look unnatural, and I'm pretty good at telling if that's the case because I hate it.

So personally I only like makeup that I can't even notice at all. It's easier to just go full-natural in my case, because I don't expect a person not to have pores, and I really dislike the imbalanced coloring.

• StrawberryCream's picture is kind of funny, because it shows a person who had been using makeup for their entire lives, and then skipped one day. Of course people will think you're sick, you look "different than usual".

• This question has to stop being asked.
    Most guys prefer very little, basic makeup. Avoid anything heavy. We want to see more of your natural look than covered with all kinds of powders and other things.

• Natural. Most guys will say that. Unless there is a special occasion, there is no point in a girl wearing makeup.

• makeup won't help you if you are already ugly... only photoshop

• I prefer light makeup or natural. Tons of makeup would be a turnoff for me, actually.

• I prefer natural

• Depends on the girl imo. Some really don't need it.

• I prefer natural, don't really like make-up.

• If it is lightly, its ok,,, but most girls put waaaaaaaaaaay to much on

• Prefer natural

• Natural Wins

• I prefer natural.
    But you should wear whatever you want, don't worry about what guys like.

• both but i think when a girl doesn't were make up she's shallow

• girls wearing make up is like guys putting on douche body spray also know as axe body spray

• If a guy can tell that you're wearing makeup, then you're using too much. That said, I prefer none at all.

• What's makeup? O-o

-In other words, no! No makeup, no bra.

• Well bras act as support so some women need it...

• No, I'm really not. This is why I laugh at the thought of a cure for breast cancer. I'm like the cause is right in front of you and you're like, "WTF"!

• I'm sorry but despite the fact that it is obvious that your a guy, meaning no boobs no opinion in the matter because you can't go round telling your future partners to not wear a bra because you don't like it. However I do see you point women weren't created with bras and some women don't like to wear bras and that their decision and I will respect that. Although I won't respect yours because like I said you are a guy, you have no boobs and you've never worn a bra (and if you have it has never been filled out with your own flesh). Do you know how painful it is to walk down the stairs without a bra when you have a C cup sized boobs and over. Let me tell you, very. A C cup sized singular boob weighs around 2-4lb, imagine having 3 pound weights strapped to each testie. As soon as you have done that, you can have an opinion on this matter.

Half of your answer it is based on assumption, cancer inst to do with bras. Breast cancer is due to mutation of cells when the area becomes larger.

What Girls Said 7

• As I always say on these questions, guys usually have no clue what they're talking about. They say that they want a girl to be "natural", but what they really mean is "natural looking makeup". They can't tell the difference. Why? Because they don't know shit about makeup, lol. Usually, that is.

• 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...45uh82.D.0.girlmakeup.jpg

I believe guys prefer the middle one, with "natural" make up

• She's making a face, she's squinting and her mouth curves like ;(
      Of course people will ask if she's sick. This is an incorrect assessment.

• This is a picture, drawn picture, and a joke even though it has some truth in it.
      People here have no sense of humour. Everything has to be accurate looking.

• And in your profile picture you look exactly like the girl on the right

• I think it's worth noting that a "natural look" requires makeup to. A lot of guys when I have just a natural look on think I'm not wearing any make up.

• If it requires make up its not a natural look, you silly Flareon :3

• Not a true statement. While it's not the technical term of natural, there is a way to apply makeup to get a more airbrushed effect. If done right, it doesn't look like a girl is wearing makeup.

and I'm not silly... I'm silky and fluffy as all flareons should be :P

• It has crossed my mind, but what I've found is that guys will talk to me more if I have a natural look on instead of no make up.

I'm not saying this is okay, but it's just how society is right now.

• Guys who say "natural'' really mean "natural looking makeup". They would look at a photo like the one below and think she wasn't wearing any, but to a girl it's obvious she's wearing foundation, highlighter, eyeshadow, mascara, eyebrow filler, blush, and lipstick.

www.cuzzsoft.com/.../...eup-eyes-close-up-0330.jpg

• i prefer a bag over the head

• ı prefer natural

• Guys likes girls being pretty.