What's your (daily) makeup routine?

Hey, so the title basically says it all. I'm just curious to know your daily makeup routine because I don't really have one and I'm looking to start one. So what's yours?

Thank you so much by the way and God Bless.

Most Helpful Girl

• BB cream, mascara, blush and chap stick (lip gloss probably looks nicer but i can't stand that stuff XD)

What Guys Said 1

• lipstick then guy liner.

What Girls Said 15

• Dont ever pound tons of makeup on yourself - just simple eyeshadow and if you want to enhance the shape of your eyes an eyeliner, mascaras are too blah to me and if you have perfect, flawless skin like no pores or whatnot never apply a foundation you will ruin your face - sometimes a little goes a long way and the less makeup you have on, the more natural you look

Oh, and for lips just a chapstick or if you feel daring that day a lipstick

• When I wake up I wash my face with scrub (sea salt is the purest and better for your skin) After that I aply nivea's crème against pimples and for a smooth skin. I'm only 16 so I haven't really used any make-up yet, lol. But less is more, trust me. If you really want to use make up I would suggest to do a little bit of lipgloss and maybe some mascara.. It's feminine and has a gentle touch to it.

• 1) I wash my face and add sunscreen moisturizer.

2) I rub on some eye primer and draw the wings of my eyeliner on.

3) Then I just smudge on a few shades of eye shadow and make sure the colors blend.

4) Last, shade in my eye brows and apply lip balm.

• I usually have to do a lot before leaving the house, so I really keep it simple.
    I do my eyebrows lightly with a soft pencil, and do my eyes with a khol pencil that's black. For my lips I just wear colored gloss thats more my lip color.
    I dont put foundation because it gets too messy during the day, plus it takes too long.
    hope that helps!

• Wash face
    Lotion
    Foundation
    Eyeliner

• After washing my face I do this in this order lol...

Put nivea creme on my face and neck
    Start to do foundation/ conclear routine
    Apply my setting powder
    Prime my eyelids and do eyeshadow
    Curl my eyelashes and put mascara on
    Apply eyeliner
    Apply blush
    Line my lips if im wearing a lipstick or just put on some lipgloss
    Lastly I style my box braids and im out the door :D

• Just mascara sometimes a little bit of eyeliner. I hate makeup.

• Curl lashes, mascara, powder, blush, and lip stick or gloss

• Powder & lipstick/gloss. All I need in the world! :3

• water + face

• eyeliner and that's all

• No Need Of it Its Natural After Taking Bath Thats It... Always Beautful

• Roll out of bed, brush teeth, wash face, put hair in pony tail... walk out of the door.

Sorry, no makeup.

• Face Primer
    Eye Primer
    Eyeliner
    Eyeshadow
    Mascara
    Foundation
    Concealer
    Blush
    Fill/Shape eyebrows

• Skincare - First, I start off with washing my face very thoroughly with a good face scrub followed by a moisturizer.

Makeup - First I add my foundation over the soaked in moisturizer, I use Clinique and Estee Lauder. Sometimes i'll use concealer after my foundation, but not all the time. Then I set it in with some powder, followed by prepping my eyes with eye primer for the eye shadows. After I finish my eye shadow application, I just add my blush, a little more powder if I missed anything, and end it with some lip gloss.

I know many people hate makeup, and it may seem that I use a lot, but I use mine in moderation so it isn't caked on. I go for the naturalistic looks rather than using a ton of bronzers, etc.

• I forgot to add the eye liner when I was typing that.