Why do girls like looking into my eyes?

I'm starting to notice that girls I don't know tend to looking at my eyes, as I get closer to them. Try to make eye contact with me.

My eyes are a bit feminine though, since my long eyelashes serves as a natural eyeliner.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like you answerd ure own questions but when girl think that a boy is cute and we are finally close to them we look are gonna look at there faces lmao. Obviously ure eyes must be pretty if they stare into them. Kinda of a dumb question. Congrats for the eyes be sure to thank ure parents lol.

What Girls Said 7

• if you have beautiful eyes of course girls are going to notice and be attracted to you. when a girl holds eye contact with you when your sitting close usually means she wants you to kiss her... or that she's into you

• You've got pretty eyes, that's for sure. Just let them look at you, that's natural because your STRIKING eyes are the first thing they notice.

• thats why !

its no fair that guys get to have long natural eyelashes :/

so I'm not surprised that those girls are looking at them

and it could also be you have pretty eyes

• If I like the guy then I love looking into their eyes.

Idk, just makes me feel this really strong connection with them.

• There are a few possibilities. You probably have amazing eyes or that is the first thing she notices because its your best feature or whatever but I think she was probably trying to read. To try to find out who you really on and what were feeling. Looking into someone's eyes is an easy way to read a person.

• haha you probably have amazing eyes. Girls LOVE long eyelashes. And were pretty into staring into eyes, hah most girls do

• when girls look into your eyes its either because you have nice eyes or theyre interested

What Guys Said 1

• lol, my eyelashes are pretty long, But I've never noticed girls staring at them =P...What's your eye colour?

• Brown, withmy black hair, and olive skin, makes it stand out better.