GUYS who prefer that natural look, I have a question for you?

Most guys prefer girls who wear no makeup, but do you find it nice when they do only for special occasions? Like prom or something? Do you like seeing them all dressed up for that one day?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am happy with little makeup but not lots of makeup. Avoid overdoing it.
    You are absolutely right about the rest. Keep it simple on regular days but use your creativity when it comes to special occasions.

What Guys Said 4

• I have no problem with make-up. Just heavy makeup. Doing yourself up for prom or the like should be taken as a compliment by your man. People are supposed to look good for the people in their life they care about when going out.

• I think "special occasion" makeup is very sexy. Even if you're just going out on the town, some noticeable makeup (smokey eyes, lip color, etc) can be very attractive.

• It's no such much that we don't like make up, it's when we can tell you have it and it's too much. Nothing wrong with sexy eyes and lippy, but when foundations is strong and everything else, it looks unnatural. Better to go for a natural look.

• Yes. I like to know that she's naturally beautiful, and she usually keeps it that way but on special occasions it's nice to know that she can dress up too if needed.

What Girls Said 0