Stilleto nails yayy or nahh?

Im looking to try out stilleto nails for the first time. I've been getting square tip nails for years and I decided its time to switch it up.

The nails Im going for
media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...04f236334e3a.jpg

Updates:
I don't think I'll be getting these nails lol... Looks like I wouldn't be able to wear these at work eh these are a nahh lol.

0|0
11|5

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 10

• I like them but they also scare the shit out of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • its really sexy and cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it looks like you could perform a surgery on yourself without using any scalpels, then it's a no-no. Those nails could poke someone's eye out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've recently noticed how cute they look... I think I'm gonna get mine shaped like that in the near future :)

0|0
    0|0
  • not keen on them

0|0
    0|0
    • Neither am I... Its the length and color thats throwing me off they are way to long for me to function at work so yeah :/

• yep. Mine grow long naturally - I always get complimented on them people think they are fake but yeah those are quite long

• i have mine styled like that naturally (not as sharp) and i like this style waaayyyy better

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay. I'm a fan of stiletto nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen them look good on other people, but I couldn't get them because I play violin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually loovvee stiletto nails! (:

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, nay. But that's just me, for all you know I could be into blue hair with red streaks or something.
    Everybody is different, and nothing looks better than a girl who rocks her own style and knows how to work it.

0|0
    0|0