How do guys feel about makeup?

How do guys feel about girls wearing makeup, such as mascara and eyeliner? Would a guy prefer a girl who wears eyeliner? Is it appealing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make up needs to be used to accentuate beauty, not make it. Whenever i see a girl whose face is covered in orange foundation and mascara i think "wow she must be insecure and goddamn ugly beneath those layers". There are some girls that have a face so beautiful make up would only distort it, yes they exist :)

What Guys Said 4

• Just wear a little bit of mascara, maybe some eyeliner, and that's it. Keep more of your natural look exposed.

• I don't like make-up relay, but mascara and eyeliner is ok, the main point is I should be able to make out with you, without getting greased with make-up.

• Don't ever ask guys about makeup. We don't understand it in the first place.

What Girls Said 2

• honestly I never care when guys say they don't like makeup because they usually dont understand it. like they might say they think blake lively is gorgeous and perfect but they don't understand that she's wearing a ton of makeup because they don't understand things like concealer and foundation, all they understand is really big makeup looks that involve things like eyeshadow, lipstick, lipgloss, etc. also most guys I know don't have acne and they don't understand that we use things like makeup to cover acne they just assume we don't have it.

• Some guys like makeup on girls some don't. I think wearing makeup is a good way to express yourself. I don't care if people don't like me wearing makeup.