Girls, guys, what outfit is your favourite for your guy/girl to wear?

If he or she had the intention to make you melt by looking so gorgeous, what would the outfit need to be?

My favourite is a nice summer dress, no need for it to be in bright colours (I'm colourblind...).

And for the colder climates this would be one of the looks I'd like... a somewhat warmer dress combined with tights.
1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...weater_Dress_n_Tights.jpg

But, very important, only things she'd like as well - ther's two of us!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• 0|0
    • Haha, I'll stick to the last but I can perfectly understand girls find the top 2 pics hoooooot!
      The third one is certainly something I'd wear. In the summer probably that shirt with jeans shorts or so.

• if the guy wore a suit but thats a bit exaggerated cause who wants to just walk around in that if not a suit then just a t shirt and fitted jeans do not over exaggerate yourself.

• The hottest thing for me is a guy in a suit.

• That's a relief... for work I always wear them. It became a habit since my first students job ever was in a bank. There I had to wear them since I would meet customers. Just continued to do it :-)

• I like the way Qatari guys dress when not in thobes

• Oh gosh! Can you help my visual imagination with a pic from the web?

• I see. Nice to have met my first Quatari friend... have a good day & hear you later :-)

• As far as things that guys wear, I Personally like band shirts, Skinny jeans, Long sleeves pulled up to his elbow and plaid, I don't know it just find it really attractive on guys.

• I would wear all of those except the longs sleeves pulled up. I find that soooooo uncomfortable.
      If I would be muscular I could consider no sleeves as an alternative. But I'm rather skinny so their would be little to admire :-(

What Guys Said 5

• I have an unusually strong attraction to bright colors. I don't mean subtle light ones either. Like bright reds, yellows, oranges, blues, pink/light purple. I have a terrible sense for fashion, but I like seeing dresses, skirts, and shirts in vibrant colors. I don't think my interests would really reflect general male interests well though.

• Thanks for sharing this, I'll send all the girls wit red shoes, blue tights, a yellow dress and a green sjawl your way!

• Haha, if someone could pull that off I'd like to see it, just to see it be done. I've already got a wonderful girlfriend after all.

• cosplay costumes.

• Hahaha, would you wear that on the street?
      I had to google for it... it looks pretty extreme :-)

• 0|0
    • Haha, usually when dresses contain little textile it's because they are short... this is quite an alternative!
      Although to my taste it's even a bit "too hot". I'm more a fan of the fresh look... a nice dress or anything that she finds cute to wear.

• My girl's favourit outfit is artsfon. com/39998-tattoo-mellisa%20clarke-model-girl-brunette-tattoo. html