Girls, would you really hate me for it?

I used to be made to tuck in my shirts & now it's all I'm used to. I've tried to heed advice on here, & tuck them out, but I am just not comfortable & whenever I do, people who know me tell me I've gained a lot of weight. I tuck my shirt in to show them, & they say I look slimmer again & should leave it that way. So, if I tuck my shirts in, is it THAT BAD? People say it's geeky, but is it really worse than looking pregnant? (Yes, those exact words have been used!) I understand some girls find tucking uncomfortable like I do tucking out, but what is so bad about it that it's preferable to look fat? I don't want to look like a geek, but after a lifelong struggle to lose weight & get in some semblance of shape, I'd prefer it to going back to how I did when I was called Fatman! (As in Batman TV Theme) Please advise. :(

The links I shared are a girl & not me, but they demonstrate my point. This girl has a Gorgeous body & figure, great waistline, great hips, & in the 1st link the blouse tucked in shows that off & could pass for a 2-tone dress.
Once she untucks it to show it, she looks several pounds heavier & like her figure is boxy with no real shape. This is what happens to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to tuck in your shirt / tuck out your shirt - that is up to you. It's not a big deal and I don't think most people care about that.

What Girls Said 5

• Can you post a pic?

• Do you tuck in tshirts?
    Or just dress shirts?

• No, both, & I wear mostly tees

• If it's tshirts I would say no go... Something's look got tuck in others will make you look older... Just buy better fitting tshirts

• Tuck in dress shirts, but no for pretty much everything else. Just get clothes that fit you better.

• You keep doing what makes you feel comfortable.

• Those girls are just... do what you want.

What Guys Said 0