23/M/Straight Am I unattractive? What can I do to improve?

Hi, just needing some honest female/gay male opinions.
I can't ask my friends because they'll think I'm hitting on them. I suffer from zero self-esteem, and have yet to be able to ask an attractive girl out. I'm 23.
Can I get some honest feedback? If you find me unattractive can you suggest ways I could improve?
Aside: FWIW, I don't take very good pictures and have been told that I look better in person.

Thank You.

Beside a hair cut is there anything I can do to improve? And no there is no angling on the pic i put the phone on the refrigerator and used a timer app to take the picture.

Most Helpful Girl

• No need to "improve". You look fine just the way you are. Even your hair style; I like it.
    I think what needs work is the low self esteem. Please stop calling yourself ugly. Ok?

Like you're actually really handsome. You actually look like a prince, just not The "Ugly" Prince.

• Thank you for saying so, even if you're only saying it to be nice :)

• I'll have to try that, it certainly can't hurt.

• I agree. Chin up! :)

What Girls Said 7

• I don't necessarily find you attractive, but o don't think you're unattractive either. I think you should get a haircut. Don't underestimate the power of great haircut. But all in all, you're not ugly, snd if you were a cool guy, I'd definitely consider you "date-able."

• "A good set of teeth and a good barber said my father..."

It's a line out of a hip hop song. And I think it is so true.

• Is there a particular reason that you don't find me attractive besides my hair? I know I'm very young looking and still get carded for scratch tickets and some women don't like that either.

• grow a beard! that would look awesome on you! and get a nice and wild haircut ;) you look fine! not ugly at all! and stop calling yourself theuglyprince! that is bullshit! and get some awesome clothes maybe a leather jacket or a hipster look ;) omg you would look awesome with your hair!

• definitely not unattractive, but if you grew a beard, I would personally find you more attractive. But hey do what you want, and look your best in the way that you want! don't try and seek out validation from girls!

• Thank you for your input. I'm very clean cut and I realize that can be a turn off for some people.

• you look fine

• Yeah I finally found a prince on here! :)

• You've got such beautiful hair. I like it.

• Thank you! It seems my hair is quite controversial. Glad someone likes it!

• Maybe because it's curly, and some people think curly hair looks crazy lol.
      I think curly hair is one of those things you either love or hate. Your hair looks well cared for and in good condition though, I could seriously play with your hair all day lol.

Anyway, I hope you manage to build up your confidence one day, because you really aren't a bad looking guy.

• I do take good care of my hair! and thank you.

• Yeah, you look fine.

What Guys Said 3

• you look fine bruh. maybe do something about that hair and start hitting the gym.

• you look fine. just be confident. your not unattractive. remember you may not be every girls type. Some girls may have other things going on. So if they reject you don't take it personally. Just go out have fun try to relax.. you will be surprised what you can get.

• you remind me of people in medieval movies. you look quite attractive, id say you could get almost any girl even though you dont match the traditional... nvm baSically u could get any girl. but mayb your awkward or not as badass you should be for instance u could be an angry prick alpha male or you could be a little wishy washy prince. ideally u should be... anyway maybe u angled the picture and u dnt loo that way in RL idk.