What do you think about the "tights under shorts" trend? I'm thinking of trying it this fall?

I was thinking about trying out the tights under shorts trend this fall that looks like this...

blog.opsh.com/.../3015440_look6.jpg

data.whicdn.com/.../...OOex1qa446so1_500_large.jpg

whippedstyle.com/.../...lewishjar.tumblr.com_1.jpg

www.lotusboutique.com/.../...tiful.tumblr.com_.jpg

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...0b1dc0a45751.jpg

What do you think about it? I think it's really cute except my style would consist of more oversized sweaters instead of shirts. Would any of you girls wear this?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I think they look pretty nice as long as the tights and the shorts go well together. Style and color.

• Not attractive, not unattractive.

• Looks like a style, but nothing particularly appealing. I prefer a sundress. Something that is genuinely attractive and not just a trend.

• Well if you read my question again i said during the FALL lol, itd be too cold for a sundress..

• Oh, personally still not a fan of the style, buuut that's just me and I'm sure if I liked you I wouldn't care what you were wearing anyways.

• I'm a guy, so what do I know about girls' fashion? Anyway, I like it.

• There's nothing wrong with it.

I didn't mind it the first time around. I don't mind it now.

• It's a trend? I haven't seen any girls wearing that, but it might be because of where I live. I love it, always nice to see girls in hose.

• I love oversized sweaters on girls.
    I think yoga pants without shorts would look better though. I don't really like shorts that are that short. (Booty shorts)

• I am pretty neutral. I don't think it's cute or attractive, but not ugly either. It makes their legs look freakishly long and out of proportion

• As long as they aren't those old man style shorts that go up waaay past your waist.

• I like the cozy/sporty look A LOT more than that "I'm so fashionista-soon to be blogger"-look.

• I like that look, I think it's stylish.

• The way they're supposed to be worn

What Girls Said 14

• Ugly. It's like how girls wear leggings under dresses- that look is something that was reserved for toddlers and little girls, originally. Never understood why it evolved over into the adult female realm.

Same goes with this tights under the shorts look. ... besides it'd make going to the restroom a pain in the ass. :/

But if YOU like it and want to go for it, by all means.

• " besides it'd make going to the restroom a pain in the ass."

Yeah i imagine it being pretty difficult in a lot of attire women wear lol

• It's why I don't bother with tights/pantyhose with dresses, let alone some monstrosity like that. Too much of a hassle.

• Its so bad i dont like it.. Its either wear shorts and show your legs or just dont wear shorts at all.. I see a lot of Asian chicks wear them... (i'm Asian myself, but you won't see me wearing those)

• yeah, not bad.. i dont like tights under the jean shorts... i dont know why. it looks cheap to me.. i love wearing jeans shorts in summer with t shirt...
    but of course, if u like it, go for it

• I personally think it looks stupid under shorts or skirts. Those are for showing legs so why cover them?

• It looks great, but one also has to have really skinny legs and a huge thigh gap to pull it off.

• Not a fan.

• I think it's super cute and chic! You should totally try it!

• I think it'd look great :)

• Love the pics you posted. If you dont mind ill try it this fall too)

• I think like a nice loose or long sweater with leggings is cuter. Without the shorts though

• I love the look :) with an oversized sweater and combat boots and its adorable :D

• I love it. I wear it sometimes. Cute and comfortable.

• I really like that look :)

• Yea, if they were subtle colours as such. Neon colours give off an immature strange look sometimes, so bright would be a no for me. But I think its a great idea for you :) go for it