What is the limit to the amount of hair you like on guys?

So im 16 in high school and over these recent months I've just obtained a lot of hair on my upper chest, and don't call me gay for this but I trim my hair a little on the legs every month, my armpits once every two weeks, my stomach like every week, and I try and get that central patch on my lower back every week because that is unattractive. For a guy my age I'm on the upper end of hair growth everywhere. I'm worried about how girls will feel about me because a lot of girls fancy me, and they think I'm hot or whatever and i do a lot of fitness but I'm afraid Im gonna turn out to be hairy like my dad. I just want opinions on hair on the chest and abdominal area, and also on the back and legs. Also any possible tips on hair removal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nair? Kidnap some from your Mom or sister's bathroom. It stinks , but you won't get razorbumps or you can wax.
    Body hair isn't so bad. Leg hair and abdominal hair (I'm assuming the line) is sexy to some girls. However in this day in age or our age, chest hair and back hair is perceived as bad. It's not so bad , but if you don't like it then get rid it. Positive thing is that as you get older (around 30's) Women start to like it more. So it'll be seen as sexy.

What Girls Said 3

• i find hairy guys very sexy, i dont think guys need hair removal, ur a man n man have hair, its normal

• Guys call you gay cause there jealous your doing better with the ladies than them ;)

• Mostly, I think girls have more problems with the hair in the back

What Guys Said 0