GIrls do you prefer short or long hair on guys?

I prefer at least 2-3" length. really short hair can make a guy look more masculine so i avoid it, and besides that they'll make you boring... i want to make my hair like a manga somewhat

• Short Hair
  • Long Hair

Most Helpful Girl

• Long hair. I don't like super masculine looks, and long hAir frames the types of faces im attracted to really nicely. a lot of people look better with long hair and in many cultures its a simple of strength not delicacy. So I just prefer it.

Short hair reminds me of guns war prison slavery death camps and imperialism.

• YESSSSS you're probably going for MH... just wait a little to see other opinions :-)

• here you go!

• lol.. thanks :)

What Girls Said 13

• You should do your hair how you want to do it. There always a girl that would like you.
    Honesty I like short hair. But there some guys that have this longer hair cut like a few inches and they pull it off really well and i can't help but be attracted to them. So if they can pull it off then it doesn't matter

• I don't care, as long as it is good looking, healthy, and he has some sort of style to it, I could care less. Who am I to judge for one's hair length.

• As long as his hair is no longer than his jawline, I'm fine with it. I'd never want to date a guy that had prettier hair than me.

• I prefer short hair on a guy, not a buzz cut, but long enough that I can grab it when I kiss him :)

• I've always had a fondness of short hair, even before I joined the military. It just looks more masculine and clean-cut professional. Since joining the military longer hair on guys has become a sign of immaturity and laziness to me.

• too conservative. short hair makes a man look more conservative.

• Okay... Well, that's your opinion.

• it seems you are conservative as well

• Not too short not too long enough to hold on to.

• short hair, men with long hair look gay

• tell that to a guy who listens to genres like death metal lol

• mostly, it depends on the guy cuz some guys look good with long hair but personally i prefer short hair and i think it looks better on the majority of guys!

• Short hair. It can be a little long but not long enough that they can put it in a pony tail lol

• It depends on the facial features and structure. But short works out for most guys I guess.

• I love both but I go more for long hair guys. I love to play in lol

• I have a thing for guys with long hair

• I'm a real sucker for long blondes... don't ask me why, I don't know XP

What Guys Said 0