Would you wear all black to a party?

I'm going to a party tonight with my friend, and it's a dance party, so no heels, no dresses, etc. That I don't have a problem with. Less dressing up. But I am wearing all black. It feels wrong almost, but it's all I can pull out right now. Blah. It doesn't look bad, considering the shirt is lacy and see-through. I just feel... bland.

Would you wear all black to a party? How would you make it so it's not so bland? Am I freaking out over nothing?

Most Helpful Girl

• You could combine it with some jewelry and more colour in your make up, like red lipstick (not combined with smokey eyes) or colourful smokey eyes (with nude lips). It's also in how you wear it. Wear it with confidence :)

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think it's a bad idea, but you must not feel self-conscious about it either. That's what gives clothing their sort of substance if you will.

• Yes. I wear nothing but black almost every day.

• You're going to look emo or gothic but oh well.

What Girls Said 4

• I wear all black a lot when I go out. its very sexy and daring. wear it with the right accessories, shoes and makeup

• i have done that before. cocktail dress.

• I would wear an all black outfit, but put on some gold jewerly to change it up.

• Yes! I feel so badass!