"Girls" with Skrillex haircuts?

• I Agree, Horrendous Haircut
  • I Disagree, Looks Nice lol
Yup, Poll results don't lie.

Seriously if you ain't got a pretty face, you making a fool out of yourself with dat buzz cut.

Most Helpful Guy

• I 100% AGREE. I've HATED this trend since it started. It looks fucking GROSS.

No offense :D

• Nah I think Rih looks about the same either way. The first girl would look worst with long hair to me. Just my opinion though.

What Girls Said 7

• These pictures you posted DO look terrible. But some women actually look amazing with it:

pophaircuts.com/.../...irstyles-for-Short-Hair.jpg

web-images.chacha.com/.../...pr-3-2012-600x600.jpg

--they actually look incredible with it.

• Hell yeah that's where that shit works. Not really feeling the Rih pic, but I know she can rock it. That first girl looks amazing with it.

• Well I'm a guy asker and I like it on some girls.

• Okay... you just picked horrendous pictures...

• LOL! i agree as well

but imma say that SOME... VERY FEW women can actually pull this off...
    ur face just has to be stunning for this to work. the perfect shape and jawline, features etc.

• A friend of mine recently got this done... and the Likes on her Facebook picture came flooding in... I'm sitting here wondering if I'm the only one who thinks that it just looks truly terrible. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

• I wonder why it's referred to as the Skrillex cut lol I think women should be able to do what they want with their hair. And most times people want reactions whether their good or bad.

• Because a man made it popular and no lie women look like dykes, honestly. Several barber shop friends and even ladies agree with me.

• I'm not even being funny. I'm being dead serious. I really thought he was a girl. I think I did see Rih with it first. I don't remember.

• Lol that little boy is so ugly to me

• So ugly. Hahahah

• I agree. The undercut (that's the name for it) it the stupidest haircut ever, for both sexes. Your hair is growing out all uneven from that point on, unless you shave it all off, and you just look fucking ridiculous.

• Well, it depends on the girl. Only a few girls can actually make it look good. Its rare though.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm with the side haircuts, but some of them look stupid. Those look stupid, but I've seen some chicks and that shit look bad ass. I guess it depends on how they cut it and the appearance of the girl. It doesn't work for many girls. Cassie looked much better without the haircut.

• Generally speaking, it looks bad. A FEW girls can actually pull it off.

• Yup, and most of the time women think tey look good when they just look like da barber man got a seizure or somethin

• I saw one girl that still looked kinda cute, but it's soooo dumb. No girl has looked better with one imo.

• I Agree, Horrendous Haircut

• Another style for women that screams rebellious and trashy. When will you women learn that decent guys don't want rebellious, trashy women? Keep going for your hipsters with acoustic guitars or whatever. One day you'll grow up, and get a lot of cats.