GUYS: Opinion on makeup?

Yeah, yeah, yeah I'm aware that this is more of a "girly" subject, but it really does benefit you. What sort of makeup do you prefer on a girl? The full-on works of it or just the natural "no makeup makeup"?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• It's nice when I see a girl and I think she's hot... I can tell she's rockin some makeup, and that's fine. Then one day I see her without makeup and I can definitely tell. But she is still beautiful and I think to myself' she's probably still hot when she wakes up in the morning with no makeup. That's great!'

• Only just enough makeup so I don't notice it. I notice when girls have zero makeup on, and when they have too much, but there's that middle point where I just see her face without even thinking about her makeup (or lack thereof).

• Its cool but not all the time I like to see a womens real pure beauty

• I think smokey eye can be very attractive so long as it's not overdone.

I think concealer and lip stick/gloss are also okay. But seriously, smokey eye.

If a girl wants to go natural that's her choice.

• I prefer natural but I have no objections to make up.

• Light makeup. Without question.

• I like none to light

• I prefer little to no make up. I love the natural look of a female. Too much make up is a huge turn off for me. I'm not to fond of lipstick either

• Absolutely NO.
    Makeup is such a turn off for me.
    Natural, no lipstick please.

What Girls Said 1

• Guy's will always say they prefer a girl with no makeup.. yet they go after the girls who wear makeup lol. Plain and simple most can't tell if your wearing it or not

• That is so true lmfao

• Another thing that's true is guys will say "girls look better without makeup!"

Yet, if any of them had ever see a girl without makeup they'd know girls look sick/tired/zombie-ish without makeup on. Which is why I'm perfectly okay with women wearing it.

• Lol just tell the guy that your all natural already and they'll probably believe it. A note to men that if you pressure a girl to not wear makeup and she becomes self conscious you have to deal with the consequences lol