I'm tall and bought a dress that might be too short. Guys, girls, I REALLY need your opinion!?

I would post a picture but I realized what the problem is. I'm 5'8" and I bought this dress today. When I stand straight it's a little short, but not too short. It ends right at my finger tips. But I did the bend over test and when I bend over you can completely see my behind. Do you think it's fine if I wear spanks under bc this is not the type of dress that looks good with leggings under. I'll try not to bend over when I do wear it but still even in the dress is short, will wearing spanks under be ok?

If I had a super hot body id gladly wear it but I am over weight that's why I'm a little extra self conscious. Also I couldn't try on the dress at the store so I didn't know until i tried it on at home :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Go. commando for the. lads.

What Guys Said 5

• don't watch what guys says or see just wear what you want... all dress aur suit for u...

• What are spanks?

• Buys short dress even though her ass shows when bending over.

Female Logic not even once.

• Nope, too short.

• This doesn't make sense at all...

But, if you bought it, might as well just wear it

What Girls Said 3

• i guess it would be okay as long as you feel comfortable with it

• That's why you should try clothes on!. Flaunt it girl, hope it is comfortable spandex as long as your things don't ride up then your good to go out.

• just don't wear anything at all. guys won't mind that if you're bending over