Is Kim Kardashian hot or not... or just fake?

1|0
20|43

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 42

• A lot of Armenian girls are.. shall we say... well endowed by nature?

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't really care if she's fake or not, nor do I bother with her face and features (I may not be able to recognize her inspite of having seen her innumerable photographs), what I like is her body - I LOVE those curves :-D <3

Used to follow both Kim & Khloe on Twitter when I'd joined Twitter but soon realized it was all junk coming through so I unfollowed - the same I did to Paris Hilton too ;-) But I follow Paris' mom, Kathy though - hot woman ;-D

0|0
    0|0
  • I will openly admit that Kim is hot. She may use make up and other enhancers, but when she looks good she looks great. She may not be the hottest, but I don't know too many people who'd say no to her. The popular thing on the Internet is to denounce anything associated with her or her family so I don't know how accurate the answers will be

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate her, but I'd beat it, haha. I'm not offended by "fake", to be real honest. Especially if we're talking someone I'll probably never meet and almost certainly never date. If I'm just seeing pictures of you, shit, whatever makes you look good, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • hot or as hot as a plastic fantastic injected with tons of silicon and botox can be

but I wouldn't call her hot compared to any natural gals

0|0
    0|0
  • She's hot and she can rob me anyday. I don't care she slept with many men, she's got no STDs and has money to rebuild her vagina. Kanye is very lucky :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Those some rough looking pictures. She's hot. I wouldn't bang though. I don't think she's fake in terms of butt and boobs. I think they are real, but idk. It doesn't matter because like I said I wouldn't bang no way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Minus the crazy, minus the celebrity, I'd hit it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nasty publicity, nasty personality, nasty looks. Her face is mildly hot sometimes, but everything else ruins it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really attracted to her she is just a rich, childish media tool I really don't see what the big deal is about her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not fake but I do think she's grossly overrated in terms of her overall looks and her "celebrity" status (I honestly don't how she even got famous in the first place, other than having a deceased defense attorney father who successfully defended OJ Simpson in his murder trial).

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's hot only because of her boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is not my type i really think Khloé Kardashian
    something about her i think she's sexy and hot
    i could be wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • I would die f'ing that woman. Yeah she is hot. Corny? Absolutely but she is till physically one of the sexiest woman I have ever seen. Her wide hips and big butt are EXACTLY what I would want. That me say that again... EXACTLY!

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not to me. I honestly think she's average. There are so many other people with better faces than hers. As a matter of fact, I think we all probably know people prettier than her.

1|0
    0|0
  • no she's not... the kim kardashian on the screen or infront of a camera is very different from who she actually is or looks like.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no denying Kim K is hot stuff. 8-)

0|1
    1|0
  • I honestly don't find her attractive at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Kim Kardashian has nice breasts but a huge ugly ass and an average face
    She is ok but not HOT as shown on TV

0|0
    0|0
  • She's an attractive girl, but not what I'm into.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dat ass though

0|1
    0|0
  • Very easily ignorable. Created by media out of fluff.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, she is a hobbit.

But in all seriousness, she's hot but WAY overrated.

0|0
    0|0
    • overrated hotness lol

• People act like she's the hottest thing to have ever graced this earth. She's hot but she isn't that hot

• She's kind of plain looking for mine.

0|0
    0|0
    • hahahah pain looking? why?

• Just her face, her eyes look too high up on her face somehow. She also doesn't really have any unique features like a hot mouth or cute cheek dimples or anything.

Her body isn't as great as everyone makes out either, there are plenty of women with fat arses.

• Meh honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not. She is not even a little bit attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's got a great body.. her personality is childish and lame in my opinion. she does have killer boobs and a nice ass... her sister Khloe is ugly in the face but has a nice body as well.

1|0
    1|0
  • 100% fake and devoid of any humanity. That about sums it up.

3|0
    1|0
    • And by fake I'm referring to her personality and the fact that she's famous for being famous.

• Show All
    • Anyone who comes from a wealthy family can do that. Paris Hilton also has her own fragrances, clothing lines, etc. If they had accomplished all that from scratch, then I would respect them (notwithstanding the vapid socialite lifestyle).

• It's not like they even design their own products. They pay other people to do that and sell it under their name.

• She is very hot but she would be hotter if she wore less makeup in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• She just likes too much of the wrong kind of attention and her man too. I am sure she is not trying to be fake, but maybe she doesn't want use to know everything about her. Some of those things in the magazines that they put out are photoshopped, for Example: If they have an image already they and flip it around from another magazine and make it a New add, or they can take an image and make it look prettier then it is. They also take a horrible image or a goofy one of them and make them look like they are fake or they are just writing a bunch of BS about these people, who have money and that are famous, Just to make a Story about someone because they have nothing else to write about.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think she is pretty and her sisters but I just am dissapointed in them because they are crazy and do some stupid things.

• I liked her 2007 face better but she's still attractive

her having plastic surgery doesn't negate her beauty. an artificial beauty still looks better than a natural average girl

1|0
    0|1
  • She's still pretty but before all the plastic surgery (its extremely obvious she's had it) she was naturally beautiful!
    cdn1-www.realitytea.com/.../...efore-and-after.png

hollywoodrooster.com/.../...before-and-after-2.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I think she's gorgeous. She has always been. I get why a lot of people like to judge her so easily, and I assume they don't watch her show when they're saying that she doesn't have a personality.. Because she does. She's a really nice, funny and normal person.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not a big fan. She used to be so much prettier when she was more natural but now she just looks like a hard, plastic mannequin. Also, she has the personality of a stone, so she fails in both departments.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just fake, and she's only famous for being famous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh... She's disgusting. I wouldn't fuck her let alone even be friends with her. She is ugly and so fake.

0|1
    1|0
  • Yeah she's a gorgeous woman. They talk about her way too much but that doesn't take away from her beauty, even if she's not your type.

0|0
    0|0
  • She may have as much personality as a teaspoon, but she's stunning (before and after surgery).

1|0
    0|1
  • She's hot. And really cute

0|0
    0|0
  • never find her hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think she's beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love her face. She is beautiful. That body, mehhh...

0|0
    0|0
  • I use to think she was really pretty until I saw her cry.

1|0
    0|0
  • She Is Completely FAKE!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes super hot. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • well i dont think any one think she hot

0|0
    1|0
  • I like the way she looks, she is very beautiful in my opinion, but her personality is a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • That booty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is a beautiful woman

0|0
    0|0