Do you judge people who don't look good in their bathing suit?

Like if you see a girl in a bikini, and she's just an average weight without a great figure, doesn't have a totally flat stomach, doesn't have a great ass, all that... do you just look away and not really think about it, or do you actually think something negative?

Also tan lines. Because I spend a lot of time in shorts and normal shirts, out in the sun, and you can tell by my tan lines. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• No. A girl doesn't have to stand out when wearing a bikini. Maybe she needs a different type of bikini. She can look brilliant in other clothes. Plus, judging a person just by his/her looks is not the way to go. It's not all about looks.

What Guys Said 4

• No, I don't judge girls who are in bikinis who don't have so-called "perfect" figures (as dictated by the media and the fashion industry). I think it's great that girls with regular, normal, healthy bodies wear bikinis, and that means having some body fat. As for tan lines, they're just part of being out in the summer. They're not a problem.

• No, i don't judge people.. hope that keeps your mind calm

• i wouldn't be thinking negative about it

• No, not at all.

What Girls Said 2

• No, I don't. I don't give a shit about how other people look in their bathing suits, as long as they're not showing anything I don't want to see (genitalia, mostly). I don't care about tan lines either.

• No, I don't care about how other people look, not at all. I tend to find everybody beautiful, I don't know why, but I always see something beautiful. It's kinda annoying really.

• Why is that annoying? I think it sounds nice. :)

• Because I find something to envy all girls, being jealous sucks^^