Girls: do you know very sweet perfumes that also last long?

Its all up in the question. The price isn't an issue just tell me if you know any good ones. Thank you!! <333

Most Helpful Girl

• Versace Bright Crystal is really nice imo. It's feminine and fresh, yet sexy. It last pretty good while, too. And I like Taylor Swift's Winderstruck, her first perfume. It's very... magical, I wanna say? And very feminine as well. Every time I see my boyfriend he always says I smell nice. And those two are usually what I'm wearing.

• Oh, and also neither one of these is too overpowering so that's a plus.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I really like PINK warm and cozy, or bath and bodyworks sweet Autumn apple or warm autumn apple I can't quit remember the name but one of those 2 name

• Givenchy Play Intense Edp... AMAZING!!! - Prada Candy Edp and maybe Nina Ricci - Ricci Ricci Edp.
    All gorgeous long lasting perfumes.
    Always go for Eau D Parfum if you want it to last. Or pure perfume if you can get it.

• Chance by chanel is good, but if you dont wanna spend a lot of money I would sugest pink chiffon, paris amor, sweet pea or cashmere glow from Bath and body works :)

• Our moment - one direction smells amazing
    I let my friend ( who does not like 1D ) smell it and she said she might j buy it cuz it smelt so good

• Ralph Lauren Big Pony collection is good. I love the guys and girls ones, although girls no3 is far to floral for me. The rest are amazing in their own ways. They arn't strong and in your face but people do comment on how nice you smell after they have given you a hug :D