Which is sexier? Hair up or down?

Which is more of a turn on? Which would look better and which is easier during sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• Long slightly curled hair down is sexier, but hair up is better for sex as it doesn't obscure the view

What Guys Said 8

• I prefer when hair is down. When the hair is up, it just either looks messy, or like short hair to me.

• Hair down if I am meeting you for the first time, or going out. Hair up during a blow job, but mostly down during anything else, (whip it around, hot!)

• Hair worn naturaly down, nothing looks better than being natural!

• I think hair down usually looks better, but hair in a ponytail is always better for sex... it helps make it so that her hair is easier to pull.

• What do you mean by hair up?

• Down. Up is "easier" but down is so much sexier to me.

• Long hair that is down. *sigh*

• Longer hair is always the best. Mmmmmm... long hair so sexy... especially during sex.

What Girls Said 2

• I always have my hair down during sex. I have long hair and I just feel more feminine and sexy when I'm riding him and my hair softly drapes over him when I lean down to put my face near his. But if I'm giving him head, I put it up, usually just a quick side braid, because if not, I'll be messing with my hair the whole time. Getting a mouthful of you're own hair while giving a bj- not fun. But he doesn't really care how I wear my hair either way, he's in bliss lol.

• Down, I get hit on more often when my hair is down and out there blowing in the wind