Is it bad if girls have a mane of crazy hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love a mane of crazy hair. Oh, you mean on top of their head? I like that too. Yup.

• lol yeah not down below. :)

What Guys Said 6

• I love that look :)

• I personally love that.

• That's a no. I don't want to have to search for her boobs through hair!

• I think it looks good.

• I like it. Way better than the ones who get it cut real short like a boy.

• Its Beautiful , well at the end of the day No one mind.

What Girls Said 8

• HA you consider that crazy, I'd be happy with either one of the first two :D
    My hair looks like this woman's without any product in it:
    www.naturallycurly.com/.../angryCoilycurlR.jpg

I still find ways to deal with it though, and only resort to straightening a couple times a year. Buns and ponytails are my best friends (but I don't like having my hair down anyway, no matter how good it looks). And twist-outs and banding give me a manageable curl pattern.

I know how difficult crazy hair can be. It's even frustrating sometimes. But to me, finding ways to deal with your natural hair texture is always easier than trying to tame it with blow driers, flat irons, or chemicals. Not to mention healthier, and your hair will thrive if you learn ways to work with it instead of working against its natural texture. There's SO MANY different updos for those days when your hair just won't be tamed (or when you don't feel like taming it) and there's plenty of natural ways to control even the craziest of hair.

You should check out NaturallyCurly. com. It helps people with wavy, curly, and coily hair. Basically, if your hair has any sort of wave/bend/curl in it (even the slightest) that website will help you take care of it and get in control of it :)

• so... in other words you think it looks like crap? lol

• Not at all! Especially not the textures that you put pictures up of---I WISH my hair looked like that (I don't care for straight hair anyway so the girls you put up have perfect waves to me).

My hair is super, super thick and curly but I have great hair days. Difficult to deal with hair textures only look like crap when a person doesn't know how to handle it. Once a person totally figures out their hair, chooses the correct products, and learns hairstyles that work with their hair texture, their hair will look amazing, whether it's straight, wavy, or curly.

• Looove it! =)

So wild and crazy! ^-^ Beautiful.

• My hair is a mix of the 2nd and 4th when I wake up and progresses to 25% second pic and 75% last pic throughout the day.

• No not really if you have a bad hair day just like put it in a pony tail

• Do people really think that's crazy hair now? Really? After dry my hair and brush it out it literally goes out a foot and a half. My hair is fucking insane when I let it down.

• I like it personally maybe I'm crazy.

• Um that is not crazy hair you should see me after u take out my weave I look like a fucking lion dude.

• hell know i have crazy hair, lol, but i wouldn't want it any other way