What do you guys and girls think of people with tattoos?

Attractive or ugly? The person is 'dangerous'? Personally I don't mind them I actually want a couple of my own tbh what about you guys/girls

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is getting a sleeve and as an artist I'm hunting for tattooists around the country and helping with the design.
    I think that in this decade, the placement and the imagery is the important part of good tattoos. Perhaps people assume that being coated in tattoos is somewhat menacing and it used to be a thing associated with less reputable people. Bad tattoos in unflattering places are incredibly unfortunate but I'm quite found of tattoos as art. What matters is that if someone is going to get something permanent, it's worth making an effort for, in saving up lots of money for a good artist or travelling somewhere particular to get it done.

• I completely understand where you're coming from and I hope your boyfriend gets the that tat that he wants and that he likes it

• I hope so too, it's something we've put a fair amount of planning into :3

• Good luck :)

What Guys Said 6

• Well, I have a few tattoos of my own, so that kind of precludes me from judging another person's choice, lol. Personally, I don't mind them on women at all, and they can even be really sexy. My opinion is, though, that tattoos are a personal choice, and not for anyone else to judge.

• I do not like tattoos on girls.
    I can tolerate one or two small ones in out of the way places.
    I find the sleeves and murals quite unattractive, and would consider the girl odd.
    Tramp stamps are so named for a reason

• Same I'm not a fan of sleeves or the whole tramp stamp thing

• I depends on the tattoo, but I like them
    I like the ship and car tattoo of Harry Styles and also the tattoos of Louis

I also enjoy watching ink master haha

Niall's tattoos look good (haha jk!)

• Depends on the person, the location of the tattoo, and what the tattoo is. If I can't tell what a tattoo is supposed to be, I think "why'd you get something no one would recognize?" Tattoos on the face tell me you had to be drunk or high when you got them.

• I find girls with tattoos to be really hot.

• I am not a fan of them nor am I a tattoo kind of guy but I got one of my daughters name on my back recently. There are some tattoos that look ok on a chick but I usually like my girl to look a little more tame and innocent I guess.

What Girls Said 1

• I've always had a weird fascination with tatted guys... dont know why. i personally dont think id ever get a tat but i see to be drawn to guys with them lol :P