Am I attractive or not?

Ok based on my profile picture do any of you think im, pretty, cute, or attractive in any way. And please don't lie just tell the complete truth. And rate by my PROFILE PICTURE.

• 1-3
  • 4-6
  • 7-9
  • 10+
thanks for all the votes :D
Hey I got a new look and I want to know how you all like it. So please vote again based on my profile pic. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, you're really freaking adorable But you seriously don't need to do something like a quiz on a forum to get rated as attractive or not. Some of those girls at school can be rotten little stink bombs. I know that firsthand. But those who are your friends will help you know where your true value lies, and they will always be there to assure you of your beauty, inside and out. If they don't, perhaps you should re-evaluate your friends list.

P. S. I have a feeling you could wear a deep purple eyeliner really well. You have really nice eyes.

• OMG thanks im definitely putting u as my most helpful comment
      ps ur awesome and good thing my fav color is purple

What Guys Said 69

• I won't rate you, because you are under 18. I'll say you're really pretty though.

• I can tell you When i was about 15, in france I got teased so much, and never had a girlfriend, still haven't but have dated plenty and so on, but back then, not a glimpse of hope from any girl. And so i asked yahoo answers... the same thing.. but I was too afraid to even say the person on the picture was me, I came up with like a back story about some guy at school and said, do girls really think he's attractive? etc... tried to play it off... but nobody bought it and it turned out I just really wasn't confident enough. Then I moved to america, got into fitness and changed my personality. Now I don't care what people think and certainly don't need an online website filled with people of different taste, to tell me whether I fit the standard or not. You are beautiful to someone's eyes... and always will be. Remember that. <3
    -22 year old french male

• Based on your profile pic? A 1. How can you expect to look good when you're making that stupid face?

• Based on your new pic, I'd say your a 7. Not hot, but that's a 6 point improvement in a few hours. Keep it up at that rate, and you'll be off the charts by tomorrow morning.

• you are just a kid

• You could easily bump yourself from a 6 to an 8

• Oh you are an adorable angel, very pretty & beautiful full of good features and a cute smile :-)

I don't rate numbers, hence apologies I'm not voting :-)

• Honestly if your 13 you are a bit young to be attractive to the majority of people here. You look a little like my sister so I will give you some advice. You are as attractive as you think you are. If you believe something then other people will follow. Don't waste worrying on how you look. You will have plenty of time to worry when your old.

• Why are people on here acting so taboo about giving her a opinion based on her age as if she was asking someone to take her hand and go on a date? All she asking was for people to rate her for her self confidence I'm very sure, nothing else. I don't think giving her an honest answer no matter what age should be a crime or that it shows a level of personal interest. How the world got upside down like it is today is beyond me.

• You are over 45 and you say its ok to say you think a 13 year old is attractive? Attractive means you are attracted to that person. Sorry but if you are attracted to her you are a pedophile. Its literally the dictionary definition.

• Why the glasses? You have beautiful facial structures but those glasses dont match them very well. Id rate you 7 out of 10 with glasses. And i like your eyes. Alot.
    Have a nice day/eve!

• straight 10 sis!

• Personally I dont find you attractive. But many other guys probably love every aspect about you. I like girls who have piercings and tattoos. So i hope you understand im not saying that to be mean. Just know some guy out there really finds you gorgeous. But from my personal preference id say no. But best of luck homie!

• What happened to your face?

• You got rid of the duckface... I'd give you an 8/10 much better. I originally voted 6.

The poll is skewed.

• I'd say 6-7, which made it hard to pick between B and C, lol. You're look pretty cute, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

• I would say you're in the range of 7-8. You're cute, don't worry too much.

• Honest to god, u have one of the most innocent and beautiful smiles I've seen.

I rate u to be very attractive ! Don't ever change !

• Hehe thanks x)

• Don't mention it :)
      Honestly a beauty like u shouldn't even be asking these questions, u are beautiful and the world see's it and so should u

• meh Im indifferent

• It's. okay. I recommend a different facial expression though. The rest is on the nice side.

• I'd give you a 7. Don't listen to that guy who said " shit your ugly, peace."

• I voted ten. Because you should never ask this question. You should always believe you are a 10 and never trust your feelings in others hands.

• At your age you really shouldn't be thinking about all this, ur so young still. And yes you look nice and like a good hearted girl, don't believe anyone who says any different. Also work hard in school kid, and don't let anything distract you from your studies (unless you are the next Bill Gates and have amazing business intelligence)

• you're 13 so you're still growing i guess try to be taller, consume about 1000 mg calcium per day have a proper sleep 8 hrs per day, do stretches, play basketball and volleyball and avoid caffeine

• Typical cry for validation.

• Yes, you're a pretty one.

• I think you are too beautiful... and I love your profile pic... expecting see others more.

• Your amazing 😍😍

• I would have to say a solid 7 and that's pretty good considering as girls age they tend to get sexier in my opinion. I have seen 6's when I was in middle school become 9's in high school and college. Don't worry be happy :)

• Your cute,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Very pretty.. i say 8!

• I'll give you a 7.

• Yeah, you're cute. Wait till 20, then I might label you as hot ;).

• You're definitely an attractive girl IMO.

There will be PLENTY of guys who will be into you. ;-)

• More from Guys
    39

What Girls Said 22

• Um... you're 13. I don't rate 13 year olds. Why is this question even featured? Come on GAG... I'm sorry but this is so inappropriate.

Look, you're a cute girl. But you need to focus more on school and less on your appearance. You're a kid and you probably shouldn't be online asking strangers to validate your looks. It's actually kind of disturbing to me how many people have answered this to "rate" you...

• You're very pretty, hun. :) don't listen to that anonymous guy. People who write negative comments and go anon are cowards in my eyes. No courage at all. Tsk tsk tsk...

• classy, educated, you kinda got that audrey hepburn look very stylish and a girl with a lot of self respect for herself and a goofy girl you would have fun with at a party or even't

• I think you're super cute! :D You have really pretty big eyes and pretty dark hair! And I love your olive skin tone!

• If this is really you. You shouldn't post your full name on here since you're only 13. I don't rate 13 years old girls.

• You are pretty not attractive. Vote B

• Right question: Should I watch sponge bob or power puff girls?
    media0.giphy.com/media/rUQ3jVUsb5Hwc/200_s.gif
    Damn these kids.

• You're very cute for sure. You have nice facial features as well as nice looking eyes and a pretty hair style.

• I think you like fine, not a big fan of the duckface tho. Try to smile on your pics, it usually gets you like 2 extra points ^^

• your so adorable and you have really nice eyes but you look real young so i wouldn't worry about your appearance because if your already pretty at this age you are going to grow up to be a real stunner

• u look very cute, natural eyeshadow n a touch of pink blush, n ull look like a princess :)

• I agree with @MicheleD.
    You are very lovely. :) And after reading your profile, your personality, from how it sounds, makes you all the more beautiful! x

• You're beautiful, I'd give you an 8

• You really shouldn't be concerned by how others "rate" you.

• well you not that bad as you think

• no offence but ur really really ugy

• aww you're adorable! :D

• I don't knoe but I'll vote 7-9

• Aww you are really pretty :D I'm jealous!

• You're cute haha voted D.

• tbh... I CAN'T SEE YOUR FACE

• You're definitely pretty! If anybody under-rated it's I guess because of your face expression. You have amazing hair. Your skin tone go pretty with your dark features. As you grow up, you will know how to deal with your beauty, and make it show more. Your insecurity about your look will make people underrate you too. Because they will begin searching for flaws. Be confident, nothing to worry about.