Short hair? Who should have it and who shouldn't?

Can it be sexy? Who should have it and who shouldn't?

Most Helpful Guy

• Assuming that's your picture in the profile icon and you got your haircut like Rihanna's, I think short hair would look good on you. I had a tomboy girlfriend one time; she had a short hair and it was really sexy to me, because it suits her personality and her face and body type.

:D

What Guys Said 5

• I think both look just fine. It depends on personal preference. My girlfriend has had both, and I prefer longer hair. But that's my preference. Some girls probably think they look better in short hair. My girl didn't really prefer one or the other. She looked good in both. But she grew it longer for me, because I liked it.

• I know that it actually depends on the girls face but the latest trend is actually short hair like Rihanna.

Honestly, if I was to go off topic: you know hair is a turn on for people (actually it is certainly a turn-on for me) and the religion Islam believes the same that is why women wear the headscarf.

I personally like long straight hair falling below the shoulder, the long the sexier.

• Yes, short hair can be sexy - its also not as chokable when your sleeping with someone

Anyone that can pull it off - I think shorter styles look great on everyone.

• Thinking back, I've never been attracted to girls with long hair , anyway it depends on how the person feels with it , I mean if the person in case feels good with shorter or longer hair it will influence the on how he/she is seen by others like in the saying: if I don't like myself who'd like me

• Short hair can be very sexy. The way Victoria Beckham and Rihanna wear their hair is very sexy. It all depends on the specific look the girl is searching for. But what do I know, I'm Just A Random Guy.

• How funny -- I got my hair cut exactly like Rihanna's. Thanks for your answer!

What Girls Said 3

• I think short hair can be very sexy on the right people. I have a very short hair cut, which is the best thing I've ever done for myself. It's been about 4 years and I don't think I will ever go back to long hair again. I love it most because it just fits me and personality. I must admit the guys love it too. I've been approached by many men who love it. Some even say they typically do not like short hair on a woman but they really like it on me. So it can absolutely be sexy. I think there are certain hair cuts that are for certain facial features of facial bone structure. I am petite with a small head and I have high cheek bones sooo I guess it works for me. If you are considering it I would suggest seeing a stylist for a consultation. That's what I did. Cutting my hair was the best change I ever made.

• I think it depends on the shape of the girl's face. Rounder or uh, thicker faces, should have longer hair to draw attention away from their face. Shorter hair looks good with smaller faces. Well, that's my opinion. I keep my hair around my shoulders so its easy to handle. It all really depends on the desire of the girl I guess.

• Short hair can be sexy if it suits your face and has a good cut. Big girls shouldn't have short hair, it just makes them look bigger. If you have short hair the cut should either be really feminine, or you shouldn't look like a tomboy if the cut is more ambigious.