Is this swimsuit sexy?

link

It's Audrina from "the hills"...Brody said it was "one of the sexiest" swimsuits - just wondering if most guys/girls agree..

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally think it's hideous, and couldn't be made right no matter how attractive the woman is who wears it. You've polluted my dreams for a week.

What Guys Said 11

• I like the bathing suit, but not the way it looks on her. I think a girl would need more curve in the hips to look great in it.

• Living in Miami Beach I think it looks great and I have seen a lot of swim suits. You look amazing in that thing and the heels really make you stand out. keep wearing it as you will bge the envy of all the other girls with generic bathing suits.

• It's nice but not head-turning, at least not for me.

• No. I prefer my girl to wear something like an athletic water polo swimsuit. Tight and full of mystery abt what she has underneath.

• no...i didn't attract me!

• Definantly no. that swimsuit looks like the 1950's or for an old woman.

• Kind of ugly if you ask me.

• i think it is

its amazing

its different

its sexy

its trendy

and hands down the sexiest swimsuit

• its cute...for a one piece

• I would not go so far as to say one of the sexiest swimsuits but it is pritty dam sexy.

• It's sexy. I prefer to see some tummy though. :)

What Girls Said 11

• Hmm. I like it. I have a feeling it's one of those things that looks much better in real life than in a picture, though.

• I think that's a dumb style myself. You want your waist to look thin, but that emphasizes the waist size.

• yes but mostly because of who its on but if the girl has the right body for it then you should deffinally wear it.

• I love those types of swimsuits. I yet to get one though. Probably by the time I do it will be out of style -.- that's usually my luck.

So I just don't follow styles too close. xD

• I don't get the fascination, like is it a one piece that was totally cut? or a bikini where this random strip of material was added connecting the top and bottom?

• It's okay...I think Brody just said that because Audrina is a pretty girl in a bathing suit, and from those episodes of the Hills with them two being kind of flirtatious and all... he was especially attracted to her then, I have seen much cuter ones. O and if your looking for some cute and sexy swimsuits try the victoria secret website.

• i don't like it at all.

• Its okay, I agree with gotc147 its not exactly head-turning...personally, I wouldn't choose to wear it, but Its not the ugliest swimsuit in the world!

• it's okay. I wouldn't choose it for myself though.

• No I hate those kind of bathing suits.

• I would wear it if I looked like her! but it is not as appealing as a 2 piece :)