Are these clothes too flashy for college?

Hey I was wanting to wear this to college but no one else wears similar items, I don't care what people care about me most of the time but people have said that this may give off the vibe that I'm gay, thoughts?

http://gyazo.com/0513739e1c170a072bb3746550068df5

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot. Love it. If you had long hair and a beard to go with it it would me awesome! O. o ^-^

What Girls Said 8

• It's a little flashy but I think you might be able to pull it off if you have dark or brown hair. If you have blond hair - it will look too flashy for you.

• It's a bit too fancy for an 8am calc course lol.

• That's too much for college I would say. If I saw someone wearing that in one of my classes I'll be like wtf.

• yeah its kinda too much. i mean stylish reminds me of chuck from gossip girl haha but yeah too much when everyone probably going to be in some comfy clothes. i mean unless your going to some fancy college haha

• a little yes

• I think it looks. classy. and if you aren't" acting gay" then I think. you will be fine.

• Embrace your classiness. Just because no one else is doing it doesn't mean it doesn't mean its bad.

• wear it only for a really nice event haha

What Guys Said 3

• Looks really good but I would save that for special occasions.

• Classy. Nice. Go for it.

• It's like prison. First day, make out with the hottest girl there. Dominance.