Are these clothes too flashy for college?

Hey I was wanting to wear this to college but no one else wears similar items, I don't care what people care about me most of the time but people have said that this may give off the vibe that I'm gay, thoughts?

http://gyazo.com/0513739e1c170a072bb3746550068df5

0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot. Love it. If you had long hair and a beard to go with it it would me awesome! O. o ^-^

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• It's a little flashy but I think you might be able to pull it off if you have dark or brown hair. If you have blond hair - it will look too flashy for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a bit too fancy for an 8am calc course lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's too much for college I would say. If I saw someone wearing that in one of my classes I'll be like wtf.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah its kinda too much. i mean stylish reminds me of chuck from gossip girl haha but yeah too much when everyone probably going to be in some comfy clothes. i mean unless your going to some fancy college haha

0|0
    0|0
  • a little yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks. classy. and if you aren't" acting gay" then I think. you will be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Embrace your classiness. Just because no one else is doing it doesn't mean it doesn't mean its bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • wear it only for a really nice event haha

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Looks really good but I would save that for special occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Classy. Nice. Go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like prison. First day, make out with the hottest girl there. Dominance.

0|0
    0|0