Rate my appearance so I can play in my league ladies!?

s1275.photobucket.com/.../?sort=3&page=1

I am by no means sensitive, and honesty is appreciated. I am an Information technology student and tend to think in terms numbers so a rating from 1 to 10 is ideal.

I am still relatively new to dating and don't want to deflate my own ego by being constantly rejected by women out of my league.

It was not my intention to treat this like a game, but it seems as if that is what it's become. If I lose, I need to know why, as I attribute a great deal of value to learning from my experiences.

I felt as if those taking the time to give me a rating deserve an explanation as to why I am doing this.

-Thank you

• Hot
  • Not
Thank you very much for all the opinions everybody! I think some of you are going a little to easy on me though. I don't think under any circumstance i would be an 8 or a 9 lol even without my mustache.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute... definitely cute. I don't rate though. =)

What Girls Said 6

• I would still date you though. I'll give you 7 points for looks.

• You're cute. I would definitely date you.

• Wow, you're really handsome!

• Oh, you are down right adorable.

• You're cute :3 I don't usually rate but I give you a 9 :)

• you're about a seven. The biggest turnoff being your mustache. Without that, an 8 or 9. Sorry.

What Guys Said 1

• You look messy but have potential. Not ugly though