Poll: guys do you think red lipstick on girls looks hot or trashy?

Guys do you think it's attractive when girls wear red lipstick? If it's worn right with minimal eye make up and it isn't too bright. Just interested to hear what the majority prefer!

• Hot
  • Trashy

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the rest of the girl's look. But in general I am not a fan of really bold lipstick. The kind of color that really pops out. Makes it the first thing to be noticed. Maybe even the only thing on the girl. That is not good in my opinion. Red is fine but only if it's simple and light.

What Guys Said 4

• Idk. Lipstick is ok to look at but it certainly doesn't make me want to kiss her.

• i just don't think it looks good

• It doesn't look good.

• I think so, yes, once its not too much.

What Girls Said 4

• Hot. How does red lipstick make you trashy? people are stupid
    www.designsnext.com/.../hot-red-lipstick-6.jpg

• I agree, but I think it can look bad if it's the wrong colour for someone's skintone etc or if it's teamed with a ton of eye make up like false lashes and bright eyeshadow.

• Not many girls can rock red lipstick. Certain shades for certain skin tone and like you said, if you're going bold on your lips go very minimal on the eye make up.

• Wear it anyways. Why would you care what guys think? Most guys know nothing about style or what is trashy.

Its funny how men think yoga pants are hot but red lipstick is trashy.

• depends on the girl and age too

• Lip gloss goes well on anyone :)