What would you rate my girlfriend on a scale of 1-10 she posted this on some other site with ridiculous standards and she got fours and fives?

http://imgur.com/a/MvkYf I told her not to listen because those sites of trolls and that she is very beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

• She is gorgeous!!! Forget what anyone says. A lot of people just have a cookie cutter image of women and are not able to see the beauty in your wonderful girlfriend. It is also important to note that most people look ten times better in person than on camera., but i still think she is beautiful. If you are worried about your girlfriend being insecure about this, then its your job right now to make her feel gorgeous. Make her realize how incredible she is inside and out. Good Luck! and remember to ignore the negativity :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, I don't find her really attractive. But that is just my preference. That is always what is up with rating sites. If you put yourself on a rating site, you have to deal with the fact that most people have different preferences. If she is a girl that is uncommonly preferenced, she will most likely get lower scores.

But I don't understand why she would want to be rated anyway. And what does it really matter? As long as you find her beautiful and stay with her, that should be just fine.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't really like rating people... But she's pretty, definitely not unattractive. She has beautiful eyes:)

• She's a real cutie pit. She looks a lot like one of my friends - have the same eyes. =)

• Who cares what other people think. As long as you love who she is that's all that matters. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Yeah I don't care I think she is amazing and she has such beautiful eyes and lips :).

• She is pretty.

• I think the people on the other site must be used to seeing slutty girls with huge butts and huge boobs and fake hair and a face slathered in makeup, they can't appreciate simple, natural beauty anymore.

But hey, who cares what other people think?

• She has natural beauty she's lucky, a solid 9:)

• Wow thank you I think she is amazing too :)

• Why do you feel the need to make people rate her?

• Probably to prove that when she posted it before, those people had very high 'model standards' which rarely link to how nice people who don't have industry perfect features look.

• She's pretty

• Sure she's not perfect looking id say she looks average. But not ugly!!! If you think she's beautiful that's whatmatters.

• average but outside doesn't count its whats on the inside buddy

• She's like 3/4 out of 10. Not attractive to me.

What Guys Said 12

• I say... 6/10. She has pretty nice features. Not the best but definitely not unattractive. Tell her to not judge her looks or make her style based on what others say. She should dress and look the way she feels comfortable. It's most important for her to like herself first. If she doesn't like herself then others won't like her especially for her personality. People don't like being with those who have a negative personality.

• 6.5 was my gut.

She's cute and decent body.

I actually think she's hotter with the glasses.

• She is a cute girl. She should know that all that matters is what you and her think!

• If you find her attractive, that's all she should care about.

• 7/10. Very cute. I don't think the photography quality does her any good, however.

• She's pretty

• I think your time would be better spent not using a scoring system at all.

• Hullo. 6 is about right.

• So uhh... you want us to rate your girlfriend?
    ok then...

I'd give her a 7/10.
    She's very attractive and you're a lucky man to have her.
    Or maybe you were just that skilled at winning in life ;)

• She has a boyfriend, who cares?

Why do either of you need this validation?

• i think she's average. cute side of average. who cares what anyone apart from you thinks anyway. its your gf

• I'm sorry, definitely a 4-5.