Am I unattractive if I don't have tattoos?

Every girl I seem to talk to is obsessed with tattoos. My brother's covered in them (his children's names, etc) and my friend is excited about getting a half sleeve but there's nothing I like enough to have it tattooed on me.
Does that make me immediately unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just unattractive to die-hard tattoo lovers, who can't date people who don't share their views. Most of the people who I know don't really like them. Maybe it's just the 'scene of people' you talk to who like tattoos.

What Girls Said 11

• It really depends on the girl. Some girls like tattoos while others don't. I know a bunch of girls who do, but on the other hand, a bunch of girls I know don't like it when a guy has tattoos. Then there are some girls who don't care if the guy has tattoos or not. So it really depends on the individual.

• I love tattoos... but I don't like tattoos that mean absolutely nothing to a person. If you don't find anything as relevant, and if you don't like tattoos, why get them? Stay as you are and be happy. =)

• Not at all. I usually like tattoos, but there's nothing unattractive about not having them! And there are a lot of girls who don't like tattoos at all. Don't worry about it. :)

• Tattoos for me are a big turn off. It depends on the girl.

• No, I hate tattoos if you have tattoos your an automatic no for me

• Not at all! Everyone has different tastes and if you're not into it then that's okay don't feel pressured into getting something permanent done on your body that you're just getting to please other people just do you:)

• I think its more unattractive to get tattoo that mean nothing to you, tattoos are definitely not a dealbreaker. Its not important to me

• no to me they are neutral dont care either way that is silly.

• I do not have any tattoos , and I would not expect men to have them ,

• Hallelujah! I don't like tattoos on men at all! Why graffiti a perfectly beautiful human body?

• Personally i don't like it but some girls like them

What Guys Said 1

• No it doesn't. I for one don't like tattoo sleeves on a girl.

It really depends on the kind of guy you are trying to attract. Having tattoos will make you attractive to some guys and unattractive to others. On the flip side, not having tattoos will make you unattractive to some guys and attractive to others.

• Holy crap I just realized the original post was from a guy. Sorry dude! My opinion is the same, just replace "guy (s)" with "gal (s)"... unless you're gay in which case nevermind.