Do girls like guys with or without beards? Mustache or no mustache? Facial hair or shaved?

Ladies, What's your take on facial hair?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I don't like mustache but I really dig the beard look. Not the huge, bushy beard but the 3 day beard.

• We like guys that look clean cut and not something out of a scary movie. Mustaches seem to be out, but other then that, we want a guy to be well groomed. Some guys who have facial hair don't trim it daily.

• With a beard, without a mustache.

• It depends on the guy, but personally, I think facial hair sexy! It's makes you look more manly. I'm not really into huge beards, but a good amount of a beard is fine... Like a semi-beard? If you want a mustache though, you need to have a beard as well. A mustache alone is not attractive.

• If you grow out a good beard and your head shape suits it like square head with strong jaw line than it suits and yes. If your beard looks like pubic hair than please no. It is much more attractive if a man maintains his beard, unless of course your married and your wife likes it having fungi and mushrooms growing out the sides. I must say mustaches make lady's (myself and friends) laugh as in 'pedophile' lol, so if you have one you may have to shave it off when your in a relationship lols.

• It really depends on your jaw line and other facial features, but I would say yes for trimmed beard. without is great too. No for the mustache though.

• It depends on the face of the guy. Beards and mustaches look so good and classic to some men. But for others a shaved face looks better and make them look younger.

• Beards. <3

There are plenty of styles of beards I find ugly too though.

• beards are the most attractive thing on a guy in my opinion to be honest! I find mustaches to be creepy but beards are super hot, I don't think any girl doesn't love beards

• Beards and goatees are sexy... As long as its not bushy lol

• Clean shaven always! No creepy goatee, or scraggly hair, and def no mustache or beard!!

• Can't beat a bit of stubble. Not as far as the beard stage, but the Inbetween stage is also hot!

• I love five o'clock shadow and scruff. Beards are great too as long as they're not at a Duck Dynasty level. As for mustaches I have to say that I'm not a big fan of them. A nice clean shave is always nice though, it makes the guy look younger.

What Guys Said 0