How often are you caught with your panties showing?

Does it ever embarrass you, or do you just shrug it off. Or do you do it on purpose to get a guys attention?

Most Helpful Girl

• For girls, it's usually an accident. We are almost never aware of how guys view things. Like when girls were mini skirts, guys will assume, "Oh, she wants to show off some leg and attract guys' attention." But that isn't the case I'd say 87% of the time. We just think the skirt is cute and stylish! Girls DO NOT realize how little peeks of skin/bra/underwear affect guys. Although, if a girl has 70% of her thong peeking out, that's definitely an attention hoe. There's always that 13% that crave male attention. For the most part, girls are clueless.

What Girls Said 6

• Never. I wear clothes that fit.

• Never. I buy the mid or high rise pants. Low rise pants are terrible for anyone who has an actual butt.
    Hahahaha harakiri said it - wear clothes that fit. HAHAHAHAHA

• I never do it on purpose. I don't care if it shows when I'm around family or friends. I shrug it off if a random stranger sees them.

• Almost never.
    It looks trashy

• Occasionally it happens. It's usually no big deal though.

• It's hardly ever on purpose..
    We don't want to attract the kind of sleazy guy anyway.

What Guys Said 4

• if i see it like on accident like while she's siting or bending over.. it turns me on soo much.. call me a pervert or what ever... i love it when her underwear is the kind with the brand name written on the waistband. also on the same subject i like to see panty lines.. i always try and guess what kind she is wearing by the outline.

• I don't wear panties anymore for exactly that reason. (Lol Jk) All guys would think it is hot and I honestly girls couldn't care less, so don't be embarrassed :)

• I don't wear "panties"

• Almost never unless I am flushing pipes or doing some of my girls plumbing