Is it weird if a guy never wear short pants, even in hot days?

I just HATE short pants, i hate exposing my legs to public, its just feel unprofessional. Even if its a hot day, i still wear long pants. The only time i wear short pants is when i go swimming.

If you going to ask why is because i hate leg hair, i shave my legs once a month or once 2 weeks if i see its getting to long.

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think its strange to always wear pants. I do think its strange to shave your legs.

What Girls Said 3

• Not weird at all...
    =)

• When I see guys in shorts, it only looks weird if they're shorts are like above they're nees. If its like long shorts than yeah thats fine. And swimmers shave they're legs too so dont feel bad about it lol

• I don't think it's weird, I'm the same way. I reeeaally don't like shorts.

What Guys Said 5

• It would be weird if you don't wear shorts when lets say in a pool or playing in the water at the beach.

• I hate short pants too. The only thing strange to me is that you shave your legs.

• I have not wore shorts since 1977 or 1978 and that is 37 or 38 years ago since I wore shorts in the summer

• I don't think I ever met someone like you but its not that weird.

• Great, you just put that image in my head. Ugh.