Boys! What hair is best for my white skin?

I have very milky white skin but my hair is really light blonde and like matches my skin so I definitely have to dye it darker. what color is best for really white pale skin? please help. =]

Most Helpful Guy

• A stylist once told me that most people are born with the hair they need. A very fair woman who's a natural blone will pull it off better than the legion of unnatural blondes running around out there.

If you want to go dark, do it in your clothing. Assuming you have blue eyes, you can do something very striking in black and charcoal grey, with the faintest sky-blue accents (an accessory?) to pick up the eyes.

You also have the choice of playing to your strengths; you can pull of pastels better than anyone.

What Guys Said 4

• Definitely black.

• Do you think that would look good with bright green eyes?

• Though unusual, it might look intriguing. Hard to say for sure without knowing what you look like.

• Milky white skin wow thats a blessing TBH.
    You should try red it will look good on your beautiful milky white skin
    Google "Rose Leslie" she has red hairs look wonderful on her milky white skin.

• keep it natural...don't dye your hair

• dark brown imo

What Girls Said 3

• You're going to look best with what you were born with, but if you really want to change it, don't do anything too drastic. Go with a darker blonde, or a light brown. Whatever you do, don't go black. It looks good on fair-skinned people who were born with it, but it's usually too dramatic a change for someone with your complexion.

• ok soo, I'm not a boy, but oh well, too bad :)

Anyways, keep it the way it is! Hmmm ok, I'm trying to make a good reference, but the only one I can think of is uhhh I think her name is Luna, from the harry potter movies. Yea, I think that's it. She is very pale with hair that matches her skin and its so pretty, mostly because its different, and its really cool, stay the way you are! (dorky reference I know)

• Light brown