Facial hair makes any guy hotter. True or False?

A couple of my female friends said this and cited this picture. What do you think, girls?

www.google.com/search

• Facial hair helps ALL guys look hotter!
  • Facial hair helps MOST guys look hotter
  • Facial hair helps SOME guys look hotter
  • I HATE guys with facial! ALWAYS!

Most Helpful Girl

• For me it depends on the guy and if the facial hair goes well with their features. I have seen several guys with facial hair and it just doesn't suit them. But generally speaking it is better when guys have facial hair.

What Girls Said 16

• It helps some guys. But it completely depends on the guys face, style of the beard, and grade of hair.

Patchy scruffy beards are gross.

• False. It helps some men. But not all or most, in my opinion. Also, the guy looks a bit derpy in the last picture. Like it seems like he's spacing out or something, while in the other pictures he tried harder to smirk/look sexy.
    I prefer little to no facial hair, considering that stubble makes you feel like a hedgehog.

• It doesn't only depend on the guy ( 'cause some guys just dont have the facial structure for facial hair) it also depends on what kinda facial hair, because if a guy has a beard that makes him look like Santa Claus and a homeless guy had a secret affair together. Then no.
    I do think scruff makes most guys look hotter.

• False. There are guys who look better without facial hair and others who were "made" for it. So, it doesn't suit all guys.

• I think scruff always looks nice.
    But some guys can't pull off facial hair, so I'd say it helps some.

• That's what I've been going with. I'm not really interested in a full beard but the last time I went clean shaved, it was not good.

• no i feel it really detracts from a man's looks

• Nope, not even true. Even scruff has to be right for the face shape. Mustaches are basically always definitely a no, even in that picture, lol.

• Are you saying even with scruff you would say shave the mustache? Or just no lone mustache?

• If the mustache is blending in with the scruff and not standing out, that's ok. But yes, definitely no loner mustaches :)

• I like men with some facial hair, its so sexy !!!
    Look at sergio ramos and tome hiddleston, they look WAYYYY better with facial hair.
    DAMN IT SO HOT.

https://www.tumblr.com/search/tom+hiddleston

https://www.tumblr.com/search/sergio+ramos

• It helps most, if its full and not patchy

• It depends on the guy. Some men look equally as hot with or without facial hair, some men get a boost in hotness with facial hair, and some men look better with a smooth face.

• I love stubble or a little beard if the guy can pull it off. It the guy has patchy spots on his face then no :) I always thought men with facial hair looked handsome and manly if right :D

• Vote c. Some guys look good with it

• More true than false.

• A. Love it...

• That is correct

• Some guys, not all. On Matt Bomer it looks hot...

No hair: cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/.../...efore-dinner-04.jpg

Five o'clock shadow: masspictures.net/matt-bomer/matt-bomer-images/

What Guys Said 5

• I'd say probably C. Not everyone looks good with facial hair, you need the right look to rock it right. I just keep a stubble going. Looks better than clean shaven for me, but I wouldn't look good with an actual beard.

• I have bern told a few times that I look more 'manly' with facial hair, but I'm always clean shaven. Its a matter of comfort and hygiene for me, because facial hair itches and pricks my face a lot.

• I m not a girl but still i will explain my support for option C.
    This is clean shaved
    www.handresearch.com/.../...-roshan-thumb-body.jpg
    Now the same guy is more appealing with beards.
    www.indicine.com/.../...an-hello-cover-630x788.jpg

Now this guy insideoutstyleandfashion.files.wordpress.com/.../beard6.jpg
    But he is more good without beard
    millsmusicent.com/.../jbbb.png
    This is how it works mate.

• All depends on how it grows in.

• I used to use shaving cream and a blade. Now, my facial hair is too coarse for that. I use an electric shaver. I trim it as close as I can. Women think I look good with the scruffy look.