Are girls with pale skin on the beach unattractive?

I'm have really pale skin. I'm 5 ft and 110 lbs. I'm really isecure about my skin tone. I have bright red hair and green eyes. Are pale girls really that ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a fellow pale gal and it's generally seen to be incredibly pretty when you have red hair and pale skin (even though I'm a natural ginger who dyes their hair). Just watch out for the sun as pale skin is more susceptible to getting sun damage (plus very few redheads look good tanned, if they are able to do so). SPF is the pale girl's best friend :)

What Guys Said 14

• Pale is totally fine. If you think that your skin tone will be most noticeable and unattractive feature then try making something else attention-grabbing.

• It is better to have pale skin than sunburned skin and/or skin cancer. Red hair and pale skin make you more prone to skin cancer... so stay pale and use sunscreen.

• No they're not ugly. I have really pale hairy legs while the rest of my body is naturally hairless and somewhat tanned.

• I love gingers!

Nobody expects a red head to be tan, so stop worrying about your skintightone :)

• Pale skin is my preference. If you have freckles, that's jackpot.

• Don't worry, pale girls are fine. :)

• I love pale skin.

• Pale skin on a girl is attractive. Just wear sunscreen.

• No, that's fine.
    Just don't stay out on the beach too long. You'll ruin your nice skin tone.

• Nah I wouldn't think so. It really depends. Depends how you present yourself on the beach.

?

• Nooo I personally think it's really attractive and I prefer girls with pale`ish skin :)

• You sound awesome.

• Pale skin can be hot. Wear sunscreen though.

• I thought fair skinned people couldn't spend too much time in the sun?

What Girls Said 4

• No. They're cute. =)

Don't worry or think about it too much.

• I feel your pain. I have such pale skin that when I was playing in the beach while visiting Barbados, the only thing really defining me was my swim suit, hair, and facial features. SPF 50+, bathe in it, lol!!

• pale girls are beautiful ♡

but please wear spf 50+++ mineral sunblock

• I honestly really like girls who are pale. I think it gives off a cute vibe. I don't know lol