Do you think I could do modeling?

a lot of people tell me I should be a face model, I've never considered it because I'm kinda shy lol

What do you think

Most Helpful Guy

• I would certainly be happy if you were to model for me. You have very good facial lines. Your chances of work though would depend on the rest of your body. Also, it's pretty difficult to earn anything just from your face unless you have a separate profile in the entertainment business

What Guys Said 10

• From your profile oic, ABSOLUTELY! You're BEAUTIFUL!

• Judging from your profile picture, yes! I'd read an article in Maxim about ya lol!

• there's a lot of competetiion you have to make sure you stand out.

• who are the people who tell you that? model girls normaly 1,73 and higher and some models just need to know how to walk in high heels and have a good posture, height. some model agencys would photoshop a bit and do professional make up etc. you ever seen a promi without make up

• You can change the anon and you could just link a pic in an update.

• You should do it what's the worst that could happen

• if the only handicap is being shy it's easy to get over that. Just start to do if you want modelling that much and you will get use to do it. You will not be shy step by step

• Ya i think you should try this.

• Probably in India..

• I don't know. We don't know what you look like

What Girls Said 4

• u look like a skinny kim Kardashian

If ur really tall and bony u could do runway/fashion modeling

if ur shorter and thicker u could do glamour modeling

• No photograph = no opinion.

With models - they aren't looking for hot girls which are quite common - they want somebody unique and slim.

• To be honest, I dont see it.

But you can always try and send in pictures of yourself to modl agency websites, theyre always looking for models.

But be careful, as soon as you have to pay something then its not a serious agency.

• Why not give it a try? But just watch out for modeling scams... and be safe...