Wearing Women's Socks to Work... Good idea?

So, business casual is so boring and so are most cheap men's socks. Online there are all these awesome designer men's socks with a lot of color and design but they cost like 12 bucks a pair!

Women's socks have super similar designs and cost like 1 dollar. Would it be a big deal if I bought them and started wearing them to work? Honestly I'm just trying to have some more color and fun with my wardrobe, I hate all the black blue and grey.

This isn't a sexual thing, and I'm not trying to wear socks with flowers, just colorful designs. It just so happens that they were bought in the women's section of the store.

Most Helpful Guy

• pbs.twimg.com/media/BIedm8xCcAAPavr.jpg:large

Just kidding go for it I doubt anyone would notice unless they have flowers or other girly designs on them. Or you can stop being cheap and just buy like 5 pairs of good mens socks. They'll probably feel better than the $1 womens socks.

What Girls Said 2

• If they fit and you like the way they look, I don't see a problem!

• Sure, I wear men's bras to work all the time and no one seems to notice.

What Guys Said 0