How long is too long?

I have long blonde hair. It falls a little below my boobs. I love long hair, but I think there's a point where it becomes unattractive. I'm just having trouble figuring out if I have reached that point!

Whenever I ask for the opinions of my family and friends (even my hairdresser!) they say, "No! Don't cut it, it's beautiful!" But I think they are just saying that because most of them have never seen me with anything else.

I don't want to hear "Do what you want to do." I just want to hear your opinions!

Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Girl

• I loveeee long hair :) ha, mine is blonde and about that length too. To me it really depends like if it goes to your but its too long haha, but hair can be like way beautiful even at like the middle of your back as long as you take super good care of it and make sure you have like no split ends. I looked at your picture and I think your hair is lovely :) and you should keep it, like its not unnattractive, sure cut it if you want a change but don't cut it just because your afraid its past the unattractive stage cause its not.

Hope I Helped :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• i used to have really long long hair. I'd say if it's to your butt, it's way too long

i had mine past my back but I cut it a little shorter

• I think your length is perfect! The point of too long would be like to your stomache, so yes keep your length!

• im growing mine out to that length !

• I don't think you're hair is too long.