Guys & Girls: What color should I dye my hair?

Okay so :) I have very dark brown hair and I wanna change it a bit.

I've never dyed my hair. Ever. But now I'm down for any natural color. For now ;).

But in your opinion, which colors (natural not too crazy yet) would suit me best?

Use my profile picture as a reference :-) ty

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a beautiful skin tone! :)

I think it would look best if you kept it dark but maybe just went one or two shades lighter or maybe added hints of a lighter brown in it. I think any of these would look lovely but specifically the rich auburn or dark golden brown. www.haircolourideas.com/.../...air-color-chart.jpg I'm sure whichever hair color brand you use will have different names for each color but something similar to what I mentioned would look very nice on you I think:)

• Thank you so much! I love how descriptive you went with your opinion and how you went ahead and included an image for me to know exactly what you're talking about <3

This really helped !

• Thanks for MH:)

• You're welcome could've done it sooner but site wouldn't let me. Haters aha

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1