3 things skinny guys should never wear?

3 things skinny guys should never wear?
What are three things that a skinny guy should never wear. And if you want to be really helpful... add 3 things that skinny guys can pull off really well :)

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't wear baggy shirts or pants or clothes in general.

Wear something fitted not too fitted but not baggy either. Nothing grinds my gears more when a guy is wearing a button up built for a fit guy that's bigger and the shirt is big as fuck tucked into his pants like a tent. I'm just like NOOOOOO THE HORRROOOR! get something fitted. Like a slip fit or extra fitted shirt or something depending on how skinny you are. Same with pants too. Don't buy a classic fit built for muscular legs get something slimmer like I don't know what it's called exactly but my bf is like a twig and he's small so I bought him these jeans at express called Roccos they are built for a skinny guy fitted but not too fitted still a boot cut or a straight leg but not too big not to small just about right. Hope that helps :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• mucle tees or those super thight athletic shirt. really skinny jeans ( they just point out how small you are), and overly big shirt ( they make it look like your drowning in your clothes)

0|0
    0|0
  • baggy clothes. other than that they can wear anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) skinny pants

2) tight shirts

3) knee high socks

0|0
    0|0
  • SKINNY JEANS
    SKINNY JEANS
    SKINNY JEANS

They make them look even more skinnier
    Plus too skinny or oversized tops

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. skinny jeans
    2. tight top
    3. too baggy top/bottom

0|0
    0|0
    • i think just dress accordingly and not purposedly impress

• skinny jeans..
    long hair
    oversized shirts

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• don't wear gym clothes that are made for men with muscular mass. that's basically it, you can wear whatever you want after that hahaa:D

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't wear baggy clothes hoping it makes you look bigger.

Do wear clothes that fit.

If your clothes are the right size for your body, it makes your body seem the right size. When the clothes fit badly, it looks like YOU are the wrong size.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude if you are skinny just hit the gym and after you put on some muscle just wear normal stuff. However i speak from experience just don't wear athletic wear that is meant for muscular guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup , attitude and clothes

0|0
    0|0